Reactions: halloweed
@looksmaxxing223

I’ve randomly selected you to be tagged in the post. Sorry.​

• JFL
Reactions: halloweed and looksmaxxing223
hasan overrated

• +1
Reactions: sb23
This one is very weird. By standard looksmax metrics Hasan clears, but something about Zherka is much more facially charismatic. I think this goes beyond facial harmony, for example, why people pick chico over depoot. IMO poot scientifically mogs chico but the former looks colder and less amicable. Traits like tanner skin (not darker undertones), almond eyes, and equal fullness to upper and bottom lip can contribute to a more approachable look. People who are new to looksmax tend to go overboard in looking for dimorphism and forward growth, but ignore just how autistic and cold that can make someone look. Also something that no one thinks about is that Zherka knows how to flex his face and get the right expressions. Hasan's face is rigid, he doesn't know how to "glow".

• +1
This one is very weird. By standard looksmax metrics Hasan clears, but something about Zherka is much more facially charismatic. I think this goes beyond facial harmony, for example, why people pick chico over depoot. IMO poot scientifically mogs chico but the former looks colder and less amicable. Traits like tanner skin (not darker undertones), almond eyes, and equal fullness to upper and bottom lip can contribute to a more approachable look. People who are new to looksmax tend to go overboard in looking for dimorphism and forward growth, but ignore just how autistic and cold that can make someone look. Also something that no one thinks about is that Zherka knows how to flex his face and get the right expressions. Hasan's face is rigid, he doesn't know how to "glow".
Agreed. I wouldn’t be surprised if both browsed similar forums to these. I made a thread in the past where I speculated Hassan used ‘looksim.net’. Hassan seems to be forcing the facial expressions, he comes off very try hard (probably due to being aware of the bp) whereas Jon just looks nt simply based off his facial expressions.

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and goober55
Agreed. I wouldn’t be surprised if both browsed similar forums to these. I made a thread in the past where I speculated Hassan used ‘looksim.net’. Hassan seems to be forcing the facial expressions, he comes off very try hard (probably due to being aware of the bp) whereas Jon just looks nt simply based off his facial expressions.
Hasan has browsed lookism.net he made a video

• +1
both terroists btw

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, ElTruecel and sb23
low ipd trucel battle

• JFL
Zherka Mogs to death by alot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sb23 and try2beme
Hasan mogs that shitskin bug to dust

You guys are rating extremely emotionally

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Can u link that thread

• +1
Zherka. But cant look at him the same way anymore after watching him get dropped by that classy mulatto nigga

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
Hasan isnt a shitskin but zherka is:feelswhy: I cant believe more votes for zherka he looks like a whiter hamza and hasan isHTN+ or lite
hasan looks like a terroist aka shitskin

Can u link that thread

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and cooldude1231
Im not defending his personality, i literally despise him and find him despicable
the point of the clip is security knows he's terroist pheno=aka ethnic

• +1
both are 6’3” med chads, basically same smv irl

• +1
someone measure hasan esr and ipd

both are 6’3” med chads, basically same smv irl
Jon claims 6’5 which gives increase halo regardless of it being larp. Hassan is an autist whilst Jon is like the got of nt. Hassan has more betabuxx which cancels it out though.

• +1
Jon claims 6’5 which gives increase halo regardless of it being larp. Hassan is an autist whilst Jon is like the got of nt. Hassan has more betabuxx which cancels it out though.
i can't like Zerka been living the life these past few years living around these jbs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and sb23
Guys I just can’t stop looking at myself. I slaved for like a year straight in the gym. Literally torturing myself just to loose all the muscle after being sick. No that I’m on gear I’m regaining my mass back super fast. It’s 2:15 am and I’m just staring at my body and the progress I made in 2 weeks.

• Love it
Zherka and its not close

• JFL
  • Love it
i can't like Zerka been living the life these past few years living around these jbs
His fall off was brutal. He hung around that jester ‘heelmike’ and followed his footsteps like an idiot.

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and try2beme
Both ugly arabs

• +1
  • Woah