Just living

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 75149, Slayercel, Icon and 2 others
H2O

• JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
It's way more than that bro, i remember him posting an ig story abt hi skincare routine and dude had over 20+ different vials and like 10+ creams. Someone took a screenshot and made a thread about it here but i can't find it anymore. Also he did red light therapy regularly and other treatments, this is just bluepill entry level skincare to get some clout thanks to gq.

• +1
Reactions: twirl, Icon, aspiringexcel and 6 others
is every psl model gay

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel, hattrick, Deleted member 29167 and 1 other person
why does it feel like this dude has lived like 80% of his life in the ocean?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
I could watch this all day innit

• +1
Reactions: 8%orobese
Get probed by his fellow aliens 12x a day. Simple

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel and Deleted member 31560
It's way more than that bro, i remember him posting an ig story abt hi skincare routine and dude had over 20+ different vials and like 10+ creams. Someone took a screenshot and made a thread about it here but i can't find it anymore. Also he did red light therapy regularly and other treatments, this is just bluepill entry level skincare to get some clout thanks to gq.
When did he make the post about that skincare?

• +1
Reactions: Icon

At least he didn't try to sell the whole drink-water-wear-sunscreen package everybody else does and actually gave his comprehensive start-to-finish routine. I don't see a lot of models showing how much work they really put in to their skincare

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and ConfusedBolivian
At least he didn't try to sell the whole drink-water-wear-sunscreen package everybody else does and actually gave his comprehensive start-to-finish routine. I don't see a lot of models showing how much work they really put in to their skincare
He definetly does way more stuff for his skin care routine, it was all propaganda but yeah it looks like a legit starter pack for skin care

• +1
Reactions: redmaxx

• JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and aspiringexcel
Wait when was that specific thread posted, same time as when Jordan posted on his story?
Probably, i didn’t see the ig story just the thread abt a guy who took the pic and posted it on here

Probably, i didn’t see the ig story just the thread abt a guy who took the pic and posted it on here
Do you think that skincare he showed is his full skincare, or is he still gatekeeping certain skin products.

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
Do you think that skincare he showed is his full skincare, or is he still gatekeeping certain skin products.
Probably his full stuff, but there was like 3 layers of vials and only like 1 was visible

When did he make the post about that skincare?
like in January or something this is a relatively old video already posted 3 times before
OP is a grey cel

fun fact chico never did anything other than water on his face his entire career
I remember there being an interview where he promoted these Brazilian skin products. He swore by them or something along those lines. I’ll try and find the clip.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Did he get clavicle lengthening ?

Skincare can change. Realistically speaking, skincare is mostly internal. Most products are an immense cope.

• +1
Reactions: Icon and SurgeryEnjoyer
Skincare can change. Realistically speaking, skincare is mostly internal. Most products are an immense cope.
Very true, but when you are a worl renowned supermodel with vlackpill knowledge, every contact in the modelling/beauty industry and that much money his skincare products of choice are definitely as good as it gets.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, WeAreBoundless and ConfusedBolivian
Very true, but when you are a worl renowned supermodel with vlackpill knowledge, every contact in the modelling/beauty industry and that much money his skincare products of choice are definitely as good as it gets.
I agree, I think that skincare is a great tool when used correctly and from the correct source. Most skincare is bogus.

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
Agreed. Diet is key. If I drink one can of soda I'll get at least 2 zits a few days later. Best to eat simple and clean and as little processed foods as possible. Junkfood, soda, candy and heavily flavored chips cause zits for me.

If you nail this a lot of acne and blemishes disappear, then you can add retinol, moisturizing cream and almond oil to your routine. Especially the retinol and almond oil produce incredible results. At least this is what I do personally and my skin looks like a real life beauty filter in sun light and some women have commented in the club that my skin is really smooth so I know it works the stuff I talk about.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: WeAreBoundless, Deleted member 8365 and ConfusedBolivian
mirin auschwitsmaxx

• Love it
mirin auschwitsmaxx
I have a video of him posing while he is high on cocaine (prolly to maintain auschwitsmaxx) and extremely lean on my notion vision board I look at it daily for motivation

wtf his hollow cheeks
what bf is this

Agreed. Diet is key. If I drink one can of soda I'll get at least 2 zits a few days later. Best to eat simple and clean and as little processed foods as possible. Junkfood, soda, candy and heavily flavored chips cause zits for me.

If you nail this a lot of acne and blemishes disappear, then you can add retinol, moisturizing cream and almond oil to your routine. Especially the retinol and almond oil produce incredible results. At least this is what I do personally and my skin looks like a real life beauty filter in sun light and some women have commented in the club that my skin is really smooth so I know it works the stuff I talk about.
Cutting milk, soda & most processed sugar out of my diet literally changed my life. Best decisions I’ve ever made.

• +1