normies are killing him in comment section 🤣🤣🤣

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, ItsOverCel, ThousandCuts and 7 others
Image 2023 02 05 222306677

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: arabcelxxx, rooman, AscendingHero and 30 others
:lul::lul::lul: Imagine being a GigaChad yet still photoshopping your face. JFL at Barretcels.Unironically over for his brain

I guarantee this mfer browses PSL boards

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Emzi, rooman, Maesthetic and 15 others
:lul::lul::lul: Imagine being a GigaChad yet still photoshopping your face. JFL at Barretcels.Unironically over for his brain

He does lol

• +1
Reactions: rooman, ThousandCuts and Deleted member 19453
We made it boyoz, over for that insecure faggot :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: rooman, 5.5psl and Deleted member 23554

If he posted that unphotoshopped pic of his side profiles,niggas here would rate him as normie who need bimax 🤣

Attachments

• 20230205_232918.jpg
    20230205_232918.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, Constantin Denis, Elvisandreaa and 5 others
Jordy you starvmaxxer fag show yourself!

Imagine that the only thing you had to do in order to maintain reputation was NOT photoshopmaxx, and yet you do it anyway. Proof that natty Chads are just as greedy as they are retarded, they have no notion of struggle :feelspepo: :feelspepo: :feelshaha:

The sad part is most wahmen won't care though, the comments insulting him are probably just bluepilled soycuck incels in denial that are megacoping by finding an example of a Chad doing something that's "bad" by normie standards. Foids will continue to fuck his brains out, he will remain rich tall and handsome, and Earth will orbit the Sun as usual, nothing has changed. This retard has nothing to complain about and nothing to desire. How can a man who has everything desire anything more?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rooman, ErbCel, NFA PB and 5 others
Every chad will become incel

It isn't bad if he looked this way in the original, he was mouthbreathing, so less defined jawline

He’s not a gigachad at all not close

Real gigachads are David Laid, Gandy, Salludon, etc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, Elvisandreaa, 5.5psl and 5 others
busted in yo mama

• JFL
Reactions: rooman, lordgandy2000 and Deleted member 23554

he does

• JFL
Reactions: rooman and ThousandCuts
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: weebcel, rooman, justalooksmaxer and 2 others
jfl at his IQ... edits a paparazzi's picture and not thinking that the same non edited picture exists?

• +1
Reactions: rooman, ThousandCuts, Tabula Rasa and 3 others
Imagine that the only thing you had to do in order to maintain reputation was NOT photoshopmaxx, and yet you do it anyway. Proof that natty Chads are just as greedy as they are retarded, they have no notion of struggle :feelspepo: :feelspepo: :feelshaha:

The sad part is most wahmen won't care though, the comments insulting him are probably just bluepilled soycuck incels in denial that are megacoping by finding an example of a Chad doing something that's "bad" by normie standards. Foids will continue to fuck his brains out, he will remain rich tall and handsome, and Earth will orbit the Sun as usual, nothing has changed. This retard has nothing to complain about and nothing to desire. How can a man who has everything desire anything more?
Jordan isnt tall at all

He is gay so ofc he has the abused dog wiring in his brain just like his worshippers in this forum

Brachycephalicbarrettcels on suicide watch

AB2F8507 7944 4EEE 83CB 4B4BD69D9EC8

• JFL
Reactions: zerotohero and 5.5psl
seen the exact same post 25 times on this site, it's old lmao and he looks unreal right now

He isn't even 5'11 lmao
More like 5'9-5'10
Realistically 179-180cm at most he’s the same height as Michael b Jordan or barely edges him out

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
He isn't even 5'11 lmao
More like 5'9-5'10
Wait a minute...this is unironically lifefuel. If he can get that much pussy at 5'9-5'10, what it means is that you just have to have a wide, clear skin face, thin eyebrows, and have a slender, symmetric body. That's actually fairly feasible.

Or am I underestimating the power of his face? :chad: :feelstrash::f::feelspepo:

• +1
Wait a minute...this is unironically lifefuel. If he can get that much pussy at 5'9-5'10, what it means is that you just have to have a wide, clear skin face, thin eyebrows, and have a slender, symmetric body. That's actually fairly feasible.

Or am I underestimating the power of his face? :chad: :feelstrash::f::feelspepo:
Height is a literal meme over here it's extremely exacerbated
Face is like 80-90% of your sexual attraction rest is height and how wide your shoulders are

• +1
Reactions: rooman, looksseg, weebcel and 1 other person
Height is a literal meme over here it's extremely exacerbated
Face is like 80-90% of your sexual attraction rest is height and how wide your shoulders are
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

An AI rated my face as 6/10 a few times but I am 5'9.5 and girls made fun of my eyebrows in high school so it's over

:feelswah::feelswhy::feelsree::feelsrope:

• So Sad
Reactions: rooman and 5.5psl
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

An AI rated my face as 6/10 a few times but I am 5'9.5 and girls made fun of my eyebrows in high school so it's over

:feelswah::feelswhy::feelsree::feelsrope:
Do you have unibrow or very light coloured eyebrows ? Other than that normues don't notice shit you must have bottom 5 percentile to get roasted by them

lol who the fuck writes for daily mail

Do you have unibrow or very light coloured eyebrows ? Other than that normues don't notice shit you must have bottom 5 percentile to get roasted by them
I don't have unibrow at all, I would have hanged myself if I had unibrow. My eyebrows are dark, and they're also really thick. They basically look like this guy's brows. I would have a decent face if it weren't for the giant fucking eyebrows and slightly too large lips (though I do notice that some whites can have pretty big lips for no reason). Those are my only two 'ethnic' features. It's probably either the italian or jewish blood in me fucking my eyebrows, because native germans and native south americans are the opposite, they have naturally thin chadlike eyebrows. For some really weird reason though, a lot of white people here in Burgerland though don't pick up on the fact that I am 10-15% 'ethnic' except other Latinos or other Jews. It's kinda nice to get the best of both worlds in that regard, but ultimately it doesn't fucking matter when you're NOT ABLE TO HAVE A BIG TITTY WIFE :feelsohh::feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope:
zachary-quinto-eyebrows.jpg

• +1
I don't have unibrow at all, I would have hanged myself if I had unibrow. My eyebrows are dark, and they're also really thick. They basically look like this guy's brows. I would have a decent face if it weren't for the giant fucking eyebrows and slightly too large lips (though I do notice that some whites can have pretty big lips for no reason). Those are my only two 'ethnic' features. It's probably either the italian or jewish blood in me fucking my eyebrows, because native germans and native south americans are the opposite, they have naturally thin chadlike eyebrows. For some really weird reason though, a lot of white people here in Burgerland though don't pick up on the fact that I am 10-15% 'ethnic' except other Latinos or other Jews. It's kinda nice to get the best of both worlds in that regard, but ultimately it doesn't fucking matter when you're NOT ABLE TO HAVE A BIG TITTY WIFE :feelsohh::feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope:
zachary-quinto-eyebrows.jpg
Round eyebrows are your failo fix that through squinting

• +1
Reactions: Zarek and Oueyy
Round eyebrows are your failo fix that through squinting
I do notice that my PSL improves a fuckton when I'm squinting/scowling/pursing my lips to make them look a bit thinner. It would be a great darktriadmaxx on top of it, but it's fucking exhausting and pretty much impossible to look angry all the time. Plus most of my classmates kinda look like semi-incels/semi-femcels themselves so it's not like I have a whole lot to gain by scowling at the people that I work on HW with every day. STEM people are not pretty.

Then you go into liberal arts, and there's a lot more attractive people, but a lot more of them are borderline retarded, not because liberal arts is a 'bad' subject but because it's easier to bullshit your way through liberal arts, i.e. hiding the logical fallacies in your essay by using flowery language is a classic example. And the liberal arts people that aren't retarded - i.e. are clear about their arguments and get to the point, are just like STEM people - they tend to be the uglier ones anyway. It's basically like it's almost impossible to have high IQ and high PSL at the same time, if one increases then the other decreases.

The few people that have IQ 140+ and 10PSL at the same time, are usually celebrities. Gods and goddesses amongst normies, scripted to mog us for ∞ years.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16357 and 5.5psl
I do notice that my PSL improves a fuckton when I'm squinting/scowling/pursing my lips to make them look a bit thinner. It would be a great darktriadmaxx on top of it, but it's fucking exhausting and pretty much impossible to look angry all the time. Plus most of my classmates kinda look like semi-incels/semi-femcels themselves so it's not like I have a whole lot to gain by scowling at the people that I work on HW with every day. STEM people are not pretty.

Then you go into liberal arts, and there's a lot more attractive people, but a lot more of them are borderline retarded, not because liberal arts is a 'bad' subject but because it's easier to bullshit your way through liberal arts, i.e. hiding the logical fallacies in your essay by using flowery language is a classic example. And the liberal arts people that aren't retarded - i.e. are clear about their arguments and get to the point, are just like STEM people - they tend to be the uglier ones anyway. It's basically like it's almost impossible to have high IQ and high PSL at the same time, if one increases then the other decreases.

The few people that have IQ 140+ and 10PSL at the same time, are usually celebrities. Gods and goddesses amongst normies, scripted to mog us for ∞ years.
I'm smart and attractive, but autistic.