• +1
Reactions: LegitUser
@n9wiff didnt tag me tbh wdym

• Hmm...
Reactions: n9wiff
ib with capital i ame chico

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel and n9wiff
Women don’t like Barrett because too good looking and they’re jealous @LeonidasGui

• JFL
Reactions: halloweed, LegitUser, n9wiff and 2 others
Women don’t like Barrett because too good looking and they’re jealous @LeonidasGui
Cope Chico simply has more appeal

Barrett looks like a final fantasy character. Too much of a niche appeal to mog someone like chico. The only chicks that will find Barrett more attractive are girls who self-harm and dye their hair blue.

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and n9wiff
Barrett looks like a final fantasy character. Too much of a niche appeal to mog someone like chico. The only chicks that will find Barrett more attractive are girls who self-harm and dye their hair blue.
Thats just not true lol barrett slays stacies all the time while chico ended up with ugly wife so that point doesnt stand

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, halloweed and SecularIslamist
Thats just not true lol barrett slays stacies all the time while chico ended up with ugly wife so that point doesnt stand
Chico has beautiful family, Jordan still doing cosmetic surgery because he is insecure

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dna_cel, halloweed, LegitUser and 1 other person
They're both good looking I'm not denying that. I'm saying Chico is in a different league and comparing the two is retarded because Chico wins 99% of the time in a mog battle except those 1% of retarded girls.

Also, any MTN+, that is rich + NT can slay stacies too especially back in their days.

• +1
Chico has beautiful family, Jordan still doing cosmetic surgery because he is insecure
Hes doing it for high fashion unlike chico at the lowest of models right now

• Hmm...
They're both good looking I'm not denying that. I'm saying Chico is in a different league and comparing the two is retarded because Chico wins 99% of the time in a mog battle except those 1% of retarded girls.

Also, any MTN+, that is rich + NT can slay stacies too especially back in their days.
Just not true Barrett has autism due to high prenatal t unlike chico full of estrogen barrett 100% gets more attractive girls

• JFL
Reactions: halloweed, n9wiff and SecularIslamist
Just not true Barrett has autism due to high prenatal t unlike chico full of estrogen barrett 100% gets more attractive girls
high prenatal t = autism

• JFL
Poor Barrett, you can sense the pain in his voice at 4:53

• JFL
what in the world of cope

• JFL
At least Barett would have all the user here

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back