JORDAN BARRETT HEIGHT DEBUNKED (OVER FOR BARRETCELLS)

azuzu

azuzu

Platinum
As you can see Barrett is at Paris fashion week FRAUDING HARD in these fucking massive gargantuan boots (claims 6’2 JFL) this exact Range Rover is 72” tall. Look at 5’11-6’ Barrett next to the car FRAUDING HARD compared to my Fatass in air forces next to the same exact Range Rover at ≈ 184cm tall. I wouldn’t be surprised if Jordan Barrett wore lifts in all his shoes

Attachments

• IMG_0755.png
    IMG_0755.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0758.png
    IMG_0758.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0761.png
    IMG_0761.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0760.png
    IMG_0760.png
    9.6 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Bars and cannotbeasked
No debate for Jordan Barrett height frauding he is not 6’2 and he is not 6’1 and I would wager he is not even 6’ at night

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4, Bars and cannotbeasked
Hahahaha fuck you @Pei

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: teraggggg, 6ft4, enriquecel and 1 other person
who cares he's still not manlet and has 7psl face

• +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, PlayersGetPlayed, ZachS and 2 others
Nobody cares about barretts height retard

• +1
Reactions: teraggggg, greycel and azuzu
As you can see Barrett is at Paris fashion week FRAUDING HARD in these fucking massive gargantuan boots (claims 6’2 JFL) this exact Range Rover is 72” tall. Look at 5’11-6’ Barrett next to the car FRAUDING HARD compared to my Fatass in air forces next to the same exact Range Rover at ≈ 184cm tall. I wouldn’t be surprised if Jordan Barrett wore lifts in all his shoes
Saw him irl and he was 6'2/6'3 with boots
So probably around 5'11-6'0 unfrauded

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Bars, Art of Pattinson and azuzu
Saw him irl and he was 6'2/6'3 with boots
So probably around 5'11-6'0 unfrauded
5’11 is hard but he might just have really long legs and very thin. I suspect he’s 5’11.5- weak 6ft

5’11 is hard but he might just have really long legs and very thin. I suspect he’s 5’11.5- weak 6ft
Idk he was probably taller but I can't tell since I'm 5'9

How old was he when you saw him? And what was your opinion
Last year
I researched who he is and it's why I got in this site in the first place

Anyone who calls him a gay alien with no appeal is delulu, he is very exotic looking and an "attention attracter" looks amazing overall

• Woah
Reactions: Art of Pattinson
Makes sense tbh. I was in Europe recently seeing family and turns out he was at a pizzeria nearby but I didn’t know until I left
Idk he's just everywhere for some reason lmao
If I see him again which might happen late autumn-ish since it's when tourism is the most popular in my city I'll approach for a selfie to post on here :p

Idk he's just everywhere for some reason lmao
If I see him again which might happen late autumn-ish since it's when tourism is the most popular in my city I'll approach for a selfie to post on here :p
Hell yeah.

all models larp their height even o pry said he was 6’2 and lucky blue smith 6’5 jfl

chico just larps slightly less he’s 6’3 but claims 193cm or 6’4

• +1
Reactions: azuzu
all models larp their height even o pry said he was 6’2 and lucky blue smith 6’5 jfl

chico just larps slightly less he’s 6’3 but claims 193cm or 6’4
I think chico is legit tbh. Why larp when the industry prefers a 6’1-6’2 man

ah yes “barretcells” :feelskek:

what does that mean? barret celibates?

I think chico is legit tbh. Why larp when the industry prefers a 6’1-6’2 man
he’s not 6’4 tho he’s 6’3 ive seen ppl think he’s 6’5 too jfl

he’s always been listed as 6’2.5 or 6’3 on model websites and the 6’2.5 was probably early in his career when he was still growing

he’s not 6’4 tho he’s 6’3 ive seen ppl think he’s 6’5 too jfl

he’s always been listed as 6’2.5 or 6’3 on model websites and the 6’2.5 was probably early in his career when he was still growing
Isn’t there a video and photos of him measured. He looks a good 4-5” taller than the other 6’ guys

IMG 1561
IMG 1563
I feel like he’s 5’10.5

Users who are viewing this thread

Back