Jordan barrett is not sexually appealing

uhpnext

uhpnext

Iron
Of course he is a model, but according to science shit he has the perfect proportions, symmetry, features, etc. He's built like a twink with alien eyes lol not sure if that's sexually appealing in any way. FYI I'm not shitting on/coping js pointing it out.

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, ICXCLuvr, datboijj and 2 others
He's a tranny looking faggot alien. Average htn guy on the streets got more appeal that him.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Equilibrium, bradpittshairline, smoth and 10 others
He's a tranny looking faggot alien. Average htn guy on the streets got more appeal that him.
indeed, the htn pill is probably more brutal than the 5"9 stallone pill

• +1
Reactions: uhpnext
I mog him in appeal

• Hmm...
Absurd take

because models are not meant to be attractive. sex appeal correlates with psl, but they split ways at some point

• +1
Reactions: ICXCLuvr and datboijj
every thread of yours is water

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and SidharthTheSlayer
every thread of yours is water
If you think Jordan barret has appeal then you are automatically homosexual

• +1
Reactions: i hear voices
If you think Jordan barret has appeal then you are automatically homosexual
i said his thread was water dumbass which means it’s obvious. idk how u have been here since feb 2022 with 1.5k posts and u still don’t know this.
he definitely had appeal to some degree in his younger years but little now

• +1
Reactions: Equilibrium and datboijj
i said his thread was water dumbass which means it’s obvious. idk how u have been here since feb 2022 with 1.5k posts and u still don’t know this.
he definitely had appeal to some degree in his younger years but little now
You’ve proven how much of a tranny you are by saying this, he has 0 appeal, Jordan’s ESR alone makes him look like a gay alien

Screenshot 20231126 200204 Gallery

How the fuck does he not have appeal???

O Alien have even less appeal

You’ve proven how much of a tranny you are by saying this, he has 0 appeal, Jordan’s ESR alone makes him look like a gay alien

his ESR is fine

Of course he is a model, but according to science shit he has the perfect proportions, symmetry, features, etc. He's built like a twink with alien eyes lol not sure if that's sexually appealing in any way. FYI I'm not shitting on/coping js pointing it out.
water

because models are not meant to be attractive. sex appeal correlates with psl, but they split ways at some point
If sex appeal = psl then Kelly mittendorf >>> Margot robbie and lima.

he looks disgusting

ur an actual retard

That's my point. PSL =/= SMV. And she is the female version of de poot.
nobody claims psl = sex appeal, let alone psl = smv. they correlate with psl, but at some point your appeal and smv decrease with a psl increase.

also she is not female version of de poot. de poot has harmony and dimorphism, she lacks both

• +1
Reactions: Equilibrium
while you were writing this, Jordan was fucking some stacy somewhere

• JFL
bro summoned all the greycels ( don't bring my register date up )

omega cope

• +1
Reactions: ostus
nobody claims psl = sex appeal, let alone psl = smv. they correlate with psl, but at some point your appeal and smv decrease with a psl increase.

also she is not female version of de poot. de poot has harmony and dimorphism, she lacks both
I mean in the sense that she looks extremely uncanny. Very unique looking. But sex appeal wise lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back