Jordan Barrett Richard Ramirez fight to death who would win

Pei

Pei

Kraken
IMG 0433
IMG 0923

Jordan Barret mogs to the absolute grave.
I genuinely think any of the girls saying "he looks weird" etc is just cope because hes too good looking.
In fact ive seen girls on reddit say Jordan Barrett is "alien hot" or somehting akin to that. Its being so good looking that is uncanny. Hernan drago is in a similar looks level. Uncanny level of attractiveness that isnt for everyone (usually insecure people)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lemonnz, Deleted member 65658, datboijj and 2 others
I genuinely think any of the girls saying "he looks weird" etc is just cope because hes too good looking.
In fact ive seen girls on reddit say Jordan Barrett is "alien hot" or somehting akin to that. Its being so good looking that is uncanny. Hernan drago is in a similar looks level. Uncanny level of attractiveness that isnt for everyone (usually insecure people)
Do you think Jordan Barrett in person loooks like a really beautiful women

saggy archer fans like you are delusional

In fact ive seen girls on reddit say Jordan Barrett is "alien hot" or somehting akin to that. It’s being so good looking that is uncanny. Hernan drago is in a similar looks level. Uncanny level of attractiveness that isnt for everyone (usually insecure people)
anseer

• +1
Reactions: LeonidasGui
Obviously RR. A serial killer who came from a rough environment who’s actually fought vs an anorexic narcy model who throws punches like a little girl

• JFL
Reactions: sudanguy and fxckz
This barreet pic is more edited than a movie

Screenshot 2024 04 12 001626

nuff said

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
no he definitely looks like a man.
cope dummy he would never have become a successful male model if his face did not have femininel elements

cope dummy he would never have become a successful male model if his face did not have femininel elements
im not denying feminien elements, im jsut saying that he doesnt look like a girl. anyone saying so is coping. (ugly ass dudes thinking they masc mog jordan lol)

IMG 3040

Don’t fuck with RR.