JORDAN BARRETT vs ANDREW GRAY (Face Only)

WHO MOGS

• Jordan

Votes: 19 55.9%
  • Andrew

Votes: 15 44.1%

• Total voters
mostuttersubhuman

mostuttersubhuman

Unfathomable Name Halo 🇷🇺
JORDAN -
E485F41E 5756 4A25 80C1 C3F3AC3F120F

060C2E08 3137 489C AF12 21C19E70DC58

ANDREW -
B6F04573 EAEE 4674 952D 96E69DE10CE6

F59A0B0D 926E 471F AF8A E584CE4D3573

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7901
Not even close, Jordan wins

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, sergeant blackpill, Stopping@Nothing19 and 4 others
Same thing if an 8/8 psl came here. You guys would literally kill to be him yet you prefer to be envious and sour knowing that you would never ascend to that level

Same thing if an 8/8 psl came here. You guys would literally kill to be him yet you prefer to be envious and sour knowing that you would never ascend to that level
DAMN YOURE TALKING LIKE YOURE AN 8 JFL :feelskek: :feelskek:

and this is what women thinks JfL :feelskek:
View attachment 762662
yeah jordan looks like a gay alien narcissistic mutant
I don't understand how retards here believe that he is top tier,
there is a reason why all females love franco even though he doesn't have any good feature,
he looks high trust and has harmony (and looks human)

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and mostuttersubhuman
yeah jordan looks like a gay alien narcissistic mutant
I don't understand how retards here believe that he is top tier,
there is a reason why all females love franco even though he doesn't have any good feature,

Barret does not look gay whatsoever, it’s his symmetry very close to ideal
he looks high trust and has harmony (and looks human)

jfl if you don't think that he looks mutated and weird

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
he said women loves a man over to a certain point , then i see no point to ascend to an 8 if everyone start thinking you look weird and gay .. @Lucianga Sean / Prime David is an 8 and I never heard and saw anywhere that some woman called them UGLY Stop the cope

• +1

Whenever anyone reaches 7.5 or above they of course would look somewhat alien. For obvious reasons, they are close to what we refer to symmetrical perfection. It’s weird in the way that it’s a very rare occurrence. Most people will live a life without ever seeing a 7.5 psl or above.

he said women loves a man over to a certain point , then i see no point to ascend to an 8 if everyone start thinking you look weird and gay .. @Lucianga Sean / Prime David is an 8 and I never heard and saw anywhere that some woman called them UGLY Stop the cope

Not cope whatsoever. If you reach 8 psl everyone that has eyes and is mentally healthy will think of you as EXTREMELY attractive. Some will love you others will hate you, as I said before the green eyed monster is a bitch

because what people tell you here is pure cope

this is how slayers look like IRL

Whenever anyone reaches 7.5 or above they of course would look somewhat alien. For obvious reasons, they are close to what we refer to symmetrical perfection. It’s weird in the way that it’s a very rare occurrence. Most people will live a life without ever seeing a 7.5 psl or above.
stop coping, anything which looks not average, weird and mutated is not something that females or males look after,
we prefer average and harmony

stop coping, anything which looks not average, weird and mutated is not something that females or males look after,
we prefer average and harmony
The green eyed monster has you by the balls

unlike you autists I actually see what goes around me, those are the type of guys I usually see getting late,
I have never seen someone who looks like Jordan or O'Pry IRL

• +1
unlike you autists I actually see what goes around me, those are the type of guys I usually see getting late,
I have never seen someone who looks like Jordan or O'Pry IRL
No shit Sherlock Holmes. As I said most people will live their life’s without ever seen a 7.5 or above psl

No shit Sherlock Holmes. As I said most people will live their life’s without ever seen a 7.5 or above psl
You actually think that females are after deformed and mutated men?

You actually think that females are after deformed and mutated men?

Bro you’re definitely not mentally well if you think that barret is deformed. Either that, or I’m questioning whether your IQ is in the single digits

Barrett wins this due to a wider skull.

• Hmm...
Bro you’re definitely not mentally well if you think that barret is deformed. Either that, or I’m questioning whether your IQ is in the single digits
, we are talking about what women prefers .. not what gay men like you prefer :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Woman love pretty men , that is until a certain point. If a man is a lot better looking than them they start to resent him. In another words, the green monster is a bitch
you are ugly and retarded

nah this forum is just gay asf

Then technically by association that also means that you are gay, you finally came out the closet huh?
this is autism tier reply

purebred aryan blonde hair blue eyes rich family
you are inferior to me
you ugly retard
Well even with those supposed superior “Aryan genes” and supposed “ wealth” you are not a 8/8 psl. Must suck to have all those “superior white genes” gone to waste, what a pathetic waste of a human being you are

Well even with those supposed superior “Aryan genes” and supposed “ wealth” you are not a 8/8 psl. Must suck to have all those “superior white genes” gone to waste, what a pathetic waste of a human being you are
sick argument bro
ur still subhuman

Woman love pretty men , that is until a certain point. If a man is a lot better looking than them they start to resent him. In another words, the green monster is a bitch
ancient cope from 2020

All men working in the beauty industry are weird tbh because MAKEUP

As a homo, barrett is ugly

pick the worst 2 possible pictures of barrett theory

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
jordan mogs to oblivion and back , but he dropped all stacies and turned into an alien trannie :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero