josh mcgregor's girlfriend

DNRDniggerking

DNRDniggerking

@moggathon alt acc. (jk master dont rape me)
Temp image 25554115 B77C 4D1A B3A8 1C14245689C7

jfl at the state of the world, ugly foid with
straight chad. PURE hypergamy in practice, even barely non incel me wouldn't date this frauded whore.

anyways there is something that came to my attention going through her tiktok acc.
literally every tiktok she has showing herself is with her boyfriend, shows that when a girl is satisfied and have her hypergampus needs met she wont be going around posting thirst traps or photos of herself only, she will always wanna be associated with you in one way or another.

water but my point is that if your girl posts stories alone over some childish gambino or some shit just know that you arent enough.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamepheno1, Brootal, HeightPilledum and 7 others
View attachment 3153709

jfl at the state of the world, ugly foid with
straight chad. PURE hypergamy in practice, even barely non incel me wouldn't date this frauded whore.

anyways there is something that came to my attention going through her tiktok acc.
literally every tiktok she has showing herself is with her boyfriend, shows that when a girl is satisfied and have her hypergampus needs met she wont be going around posting thirst traps or photos of herself only, she will always wanna be associated with you in one way or another.

water but my point is that if your girl posts stories alone over some childish gambino or some shit just know that you arent enough.
Lol she prob thinks shes looksmatched

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Melly, Brootal, ReadBooksEveryday and 12 others
She doesn't even look that bad

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, ProCoper, Brootal and 9 others
She doesn't even look that bad
zoom in on her face. I literally see 10 women of her calibre going to get groceries, that without makeup and choosing best photos to post on tiktok.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Brootal, HeightPilledum and 2 others
Looksmatched

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum, DNRDniggerking and PlayersGetPlayed
She's latina
A LTN friend is dating a girl who looks exactly like her and so is Josh lol
Btw my friend is moneymaxxed
I actually know the girl, she fraudmaxxes a lot

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum, DNRDniggerking, psychomandible and 1 other person
She's a Mid MTB
She doesn't even crack high MTB

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: greywind, HeightPilledum, truthhurts and 2 others
shes not even ugly, I'd say looksmatched esp in this pic.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: greywind, HeightPilledum, greycel and 2 others
some ppl here will never understand that chad doesn't have any reason to go for the prettiest girl all the time. He's prob went with a bunch of htb+ / stacies and seen how shallow they can be. So they ltr mtb-htb, y'all mfs are lowkey closeted asf for caring who they date lmaoo

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, HeightPilledum and truthhurts
Looksmatched :forcedsmile:
I'm not even surprised, you guys don't know just how much frauding these women do lmaoo. they all fraud someway or another if they aren't htb+ It just shows that a chad dates girls that aren't super attractive, because he's prob already had his fair share of attractive girls. And seen how shallow a lot of them can be

• +1
Reactions: greywind, HeightPilledum and truthhurts
Dnrd
I mog him
She is ugly
You don't need looks to get a Stacy
Shit thread

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum
PSL has gone too far, yall mfs in here have all lost it. She looks cute lmao.

Screenshot 2024 09 07 100214

• Hmm...
Don't be scared, he probably just wants to fuck a latin ass for some reason, I doubt he feels love or attraction for that bitch jfl

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamepheno1, HeightPilledum and DNRDniggerking
some ppl here will never understand that chad doesn't have any reason to go for the prettiest girl all the time. He's prob went with a bunch of htb+ / stacies and seen how shallow they can be. So they ltr mtb-htb, y'all mfs are lowkey cloeseted asf for caring who they date lmaoo
all women are shallow

• +1
hes levels above her
Why does it matter? :unsure: You guys are over here raging that he's not dating some uberstacy while he's just happy w her lmao

Why does it matter? :unsure: You guys are over here raging that she's not dating some uberstacy while he's just happy w her lmao
to me it doesnt

she htb at best, he could get a stacy or stacylite at the very least, but if he's happy...

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender
looksmatched in 2024

• JFL
Reactions: DNRDniggerking, albe.ORG and HeightPilledum
PSL has gone too far, yall mfs in here have all lost it. She looks cute lmao.

Imagine being the lil Edgar who always had a crush on this one girl

And then one day, Gigachad comes out of nowhere and decides that "hmm yeah.. this is the one girl I want to spend the rest of my life with"

Absolutely brutal

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: twojei, JL~, DarkAscender and 2 others
Imagine being the lil Edgar who always had a crush on this one girl

And then one day, Gigachad comes out of nowhere and decides that "hmm yeah this is the one girl I want to spend the rest of my life with"

Absolutely brutal
he'll probably drop her soon, then she's alpha widowed for life and no htn beta buxxer will satisfy her. when chad dates down he fucks 10 other men over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Brootal, looksmaxxed, albe.ORG and 1 other person
he'll probably drop her soon, then she's alpha widowed for life and no htn beta buxxer will satisfy her. when chad dates down he fucks 10 other men over
Exactly
And then she will drag down her friends to be miserable too.
So they can fail relationships, and then they can be single besties (with high standards) together

• +1
Reactions: DNRDniggerking
Why does it matter? :unsure: You guys are over here raging that he's not dating some uberstacy while he's just happy w her lmao
Because some of us are fully black pilled. We want the best genetics to reproduce with the best genetics.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: DNRDniggerking and DarkAscender

Users who are viewing this thread

Back