Joshua vs Ngannou (fight day)

Who wins?

• Total voters
FaceandBBC

FaceandBBC

ㅤLeader of the Black Hebrew Movement
What do you even get by seeing two monkeys fight ?

osas

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles and Deleted member 52452
And ? What do people even gain ?
They get to watch a potentially entertaining super fight. That’s like questioning why would someone watch anime and what would they gain get from watching it. It’s obviously for its entertainment and hype behind it. But eh, no one here watches combat sports so it’s whatever.

Someone would have to be mentally ill to think Ngannou can win

• +1
Reactions: SlavicGeneral and FaceandBBC
I think Joshua will destroy Francis @Gargantuan

• +1
Reactions: Shrekguy3838, SlavicGeneral, Gargantuan and 1 other person
Idk man, that fury fight was very close.
Fury is the better fighter of the two but Joshua is far more athletic than both Francis and Tyson. That will give him a significant edge in this fight imo.

• +1
Reactions: Shrekguy3838 and FaceandBBC
I think Joshua will destroy Francis @Gargantuan
I agree, Joshua should win quite comfortably. The Fury performance flattered Ngannou a bit too much, Fury wasn't 100% that night.
Ngannou does seem to have a really good chin so maybe Joshua won't be able to stop him but I expect a comfortable win on points for Joshua.

Zhang-Parker is the real fight of the night, that's a genuine 50/50 @forevergymcelling

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Shrekguy3838, SlavicGeneral, forevergymcelling and 3 others
I wanna say AJ but Ngannou really surprised me with his fight against Fury, then again Fury is an overrated fat slob

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and FaceandBBC
Scripted jew fight

I agree, Joshua should win quite comfortably. The Fury performance flattered Ngannou a bit too much, Fury wasn't 100% that night.
Ngannou does seem to have a really good chin so maybe Joshua won't be able to stop him but I expect a comfortable win on points for Joshua.

Zhang-Parker is the real fight of the night, that's a genuine 50/50 @forevergymcelling
Ball vs Varags will be really good too

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
Disgusting performance from Ngannou lmao Fury is going to die vs Usyk

• JFL
Reactions: coisbhai and FaceandBBC
ouch. He fucking iced him

Fury wins ngl
His performance has been shit lately and he struggles against fighters smaller than him. Fury does have a good reach advantage against Usyk tho.

His performance has been shit lately and he struggles against fighters smaller than him. Fury does have a good reach advantage against Usyk tho.
He's gonna take usyk seriously. I reckon he's gonna use his reach and just pillowtap his way to a decision