@Juandigomo22

T

The Grinch

🎆 Celebrate July 4th with Our Spectacular Sale!
@Juandigomigo22 Stop doing this under every thread. I know you think it’s funny, but It’s not. I didn’t laugh. Not a chuckle, not a hehe, not even a subtle burst of air out of my esophagus. Science says before you laugh your brain preps your face muscles but I didn't even feel the slightest twitch. 0/10 this joke is so bad I cannot believe anyone legally allowed you to be creative at all.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and vampmaxxer
@Juandigomigo22 Stop doing this under every thread. I know you think it’s funny, but It’s not. I didn’t laugh. Not a chuckle, not a hehe, not even a subtle burst of air out of my esophagus. Science says before you laugh your brain preps your face muscles but I didn't even feel the slightest twitch. 0/10 this joke is so bad I cannot believe anyone legally allowed you to be creative at all.

View attachment 3004476
Why has bhai Copy and pasted his insult from Reddit, and it’s still shit :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Why has bhai Copy and pasted his insult from Reddit, and it’s still shit :lul:
He's not "blackpilled." He's been brainwashed. For someone who claims to have a high IQ, he's saying some of the dumbest shit. He joined a few online communities that resonated with his self-pity and he let that build a brick wall around any actual logic or reason he's otherwise capable of.

There are practically an equal amount of both men and women who are vain and attracted to physical traits before anything else. He clearly think this is a woman thing, but he's the one directly guilty of it here, caring first and foremost about women "in their physical prime" as if that has any bearing on who that person is as an individual or a partner. Being physically attracted to your partner isn't a bad thing, but it shouldn't be the foundation of a relationship.

Does he think a relationship is all about how physically attracted you are to each other? That it's just about having sex with each other? Surely he wouldn't think that because of how high his IQ is and how much of a feminist ally he is, but being in "their physical prime" is legitimately the only thing he mentioned in his post as if that was the priority. His expressions here are the stereotype behavior of the dude who gets an attractive girlfriend, argues about anything she wants to do outside of sex and video games, then acts betrayed when she leaves your ass for someone who actually wants to be a partner. Does he really think dating a dude would be any different?

He needs to get away from the idea that displaying the number of his IQ or announcing that it's high is actually going to get him anywhere or means anything significant to his bearing as a person. It doesn't, and only the worst kind of people pin it to their conversations as a badge of honor. Glad he's so smart but how about now start acting like he has a high IQ and know better than to think anyone worth his time gives a shit about what his high score is.

He should get a physical hobby or learn an actual skill. I'm saying this as a dude who used to abuse prescription amphetamines for YEARS to stay awake longer to play StarCraft, DotA, League, and a variety of FPS games competitively. I was in far deeper mentally and emotionally than I think even he can imagine: I'm not saying get off his computer permanently, to stop browsing reddit and stop playing games at all, but get offline more often and develop a personality away from trying to sculpt one to bait a relationship. Get on YouTube and learn how to build a cabinet, or how to fix a sink, or how to carve a live branch into a wooden trinket. Learn to draw, learn a new language, how to fix holes in drywall, fucking anything useful. Make a hobby out of something that doesn't involve trying to impress someone, from crossstitch, gardening, and learning how to make bread.. to smoking meat or peppers, building a makeshift forge, and using it to hammer homemade knives. Learn to actually work for something so that when he's expected to put in some work for a relationship his response isn't "this is bullshit."

Having a relationship in your 30s isn't a bad thing. Dating anyone over 30 isn't some dedicated marked hill of decline for physical wellness. Not every woman "experiments" in her 20s and more guys do so than he's acknowledging.

Once he fully and actually dedicates himself to his own health and hobby(ies), having joined a community where the goal is to share or learn something about your hobby or skill from each other and make friends, that's when he'll find himself in a relationship. When he breaks the habit of focusing on how "in their prime" a person is and more on the traits that make a person a good friend especially in the ways that he also reciprocates as a good friend... That's when he'll find himself being in a relationship. When his expectations are most importantly about how a person looks instead of how they treat others around them, he's setting himself up for failure. He needs to learn to be a good friend before pretending he'll
ever be a good partner.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
He's not "blackpilled." He's been brainwashed. For someone who claims to have a high IQ, he's saying some of the dumbest shit. He joined a few online communities that resonated with his self-pity and he let that build a brick wall around any actual logic or reason he's otherwise capable of.

There are practically an equal amount of both men and women who are vain and attracted to physical traits before anything else. He clearly think this is a woman thing, but he's the one directly guilty of it here, caring first and foremost about women "in their physical prime" as if that has any bearing on who that person is as an individual or a partner. Being physically attracted to your partner isn't a bad thing, but it shouldn't be the foundation of a relationship.

Does he think a relationship is all about how physically attracted you are to each other? That it's just about having sex with each other? Surely he wouldn't think that because of how high his IQ is and how much of a feminist ally he is, but being in "their physical prime" is legitimately the only thing he mentioned in his post as if that was the priority. His expressions here are the stereotype behavior of the dude who gets an attractive girlfriend, argues about anything she wants to do outside of sex and video games, then acts betrayed when she leaves your ass for someone who actually wants to be a partner. Does he really think dating a dude would be any different?

He needs to get away from the idea that displaying the number of your IQ or announcing that it's high is actually going to get him anywhere or means anything significant to his bearing as a person. It doesn't, and only the worst kind of people pin it to their conversations as a badge of honor. Glad he's so smart but how about now start acting like he has a high IQ and know better than to think anyone worth his time gives a shit about what his high score is.

He should get a physical hobby or learn an actual skill. I'm saying this as a dude who used to abuse prescription amphetamines for YEARS to stay awake longer to play StarCraft, DotA, League, and a variety of FPS games competitively. I was in far deeper mentally and emotionally than I think even he can imagine: I'm not saying get off his computer permanently, to stop browsing reddit and stop playing games at all, but get offline more often and develop a personality away from trying to sculpt one to bait a relationship. Get on YouTube and learn how to build a cabinet, or how to fix a sink, or how to carve a live branch into a wooden trinket. Learn to draw, learn a new language, how to fix holes in drywall, fucking anything useful. Make a hobby out of something that doesn't involve trying to impress someone, from crossstitch, gardening, and learning how to make bread.. to smoking meat or peppers, building a makeshift forge, and using it to hammer homemade knives. Learn to actually work for something so that when he's expected to put in some work for a relationship his response isn't "this is bullshit."

Having a relationship in your 30s isn't a bad thing. Dating anyone over 30 isn't some dedicated marked hill of decline for physical wellness. Not every woman "experiments" in her 20s and more guys do so than he's acknowledging.

Once he fully and actually dedicates himself to his own health and hobby(ies), having joined a community where the goal is to share or learn something about your hobby or skill from each other and make friends, that's when he'll find himself in a relationship. When he breaks the habit of focusing on how "in their prime" a person is and more on the traits that make a person a good friend especially in the ways that he also reciprocates as a good friend... That's when he'll find himself being in a relationship. When his expectations are most importantly about how a person looks instead of how they treat others around them, he's setting himself up for failure. He needs to learn to be a good friend before pretending he'll
ever be a good partner.
Have you ever seen O'Pry in a grocery store?

• Hmm...
Reactions: optimisticzoomer

He needs to get away from the idea that displaying the number of his IQ or announcing that it's high is actually going to get him anywhere or means anything significant to his bearing as a person. It doesn't, and only the worst kind of people pin it to their conversations as a badge of honor. Glad he's so smart but how about now start acting like he has a high IQ and know better than to think anyone worth his time gives a shit about what his high score is.

ever be a good partner.
Ever since the age of 9, I've been abused. People would make fun of me for my slightly larger than average muscles. I've had enough of it, and I don't appreciate your comments calling me an idiot. I'm simply requesting that you treat me as a human being. Under that rough outer appearance, I bet there is a nice, healthy, aesthetically pleasing, heavenly blessed beauty. But no beauty will ever make up for a woman with a negative spirit.

Ever since the age of 9, I've been abused. People would make fun of me for my slightly larger than average muscles. I've had enough of it, and I don't appreciate your comments calling me an idiot. I'm simply requesting that you treat me as a human being. Under that rough outer appearance, I bet there is a nice, healthy, aesthetically pleasing, heavenly blessed beauty. But no beauty will ever make up for a woman with a negative spirit.
Bhai got bullied cuz he was more jacked?

ever be a good partner.
IMG 1954

View attachment 3004476
IMG 4878

nah bro it's better than writing "bump" yourself he's doing God's work

• +1
Reactions: Juandigomigo22