Jude Bellingham is the greatest football player of all time

BrokenCharm

BrokenCharm

Ascended mulatto
This 20 years old guy is boosting so much Mulatto’s SMV in Europe, I love this guy so much, might buy his jersey even though I hate soccer

Mark my words JBW will be debunked by the incoming invasion of mulattos in Europe. Also mulattos in France are generally great in school so the betabuxxing halo advantage of white boys will soon be overthrown by mulattos Alphas. The white men kingdom’s will soon have a new king.

As a gift for the throne we mulattos will proudly leave you the Asian gooks as a price of consolation ❤️

I am going on vacation next week, might post about the foids I’ll destroy for you incels

• +1
Reactions: medics and Darkeningstar
kys

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
No fucking way, you Americans should watch nba and nfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wannamogger, watah, Entschuldigung and 2 others
This 20 years old guy is boosting so much Mulatto’s SMV in Europe, I love this guy so much, might buy his jersey even though I hate soccer

Mark my words JBW will be debunked by the incoming invasion of mulattos in Europe. Also mulattos in France are generally great in school so the betabuxxing halo advantage of white boys will soon be overthrown by mulattos Alphas. The white men kingdom’s will soon have a new king.

As a gift for the throne we mulattos will proudly leave you the Asian gooks as a price of consolation ❤️

I am going on vacation next week, might post about the foids I’ll destroy for you incels
Good luck, though

• +1
Reactions: BrokenCharm
I love this guy so much, might buy his jersey even though I hate soccer
Gay Kiss GIF

mmhhmhh

Foid detected

• +1
Reactions: BrokenCharm
He's a narcy player, I hope Mbappè (or Vinicius, or others) overshadows him
i agree but mbappe is disappointing these days and Vinicius has no sex appeal even though he is the most promising atm

JB is overrated but he is single-handedly carrying mulatto’s SMV in France and the UK iykyk

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Imretarded?
Isn't his dad white?

i agree but mbappe is disappointing these days and Vinicius has no sex appeal even though he is the most promising atm

JB is overrated but he is single-handedly carrying mulatto’s SMV in France and the UK iykyk
who is JB, Vinicius and mbappe?

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
curry mogs that african looking nigger

Users who are viewing this thread

Back