Judeo-Christian Civilization Vs Indo-Aryan Civilization [RACE PILL]

Moggy

Moggy

White Pakistani Muslim Gentleman
Just fucking lol @ the "west" and "judeo christian" values.

earl-jaques-eric-morrison.jpg

"Anita Mann"

vs

“My legal take is that it is not permissible,” he said, as reported in The Times of India. “Our law, our legal system, our society, our values do not recognise a marriage, which is a sacrament, between same-sex couples. Unless court does violence to various laws, this cannot be done.”

3vKJqc7.gif

3vKJqc7.gif

3vKJqc7.gif

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, SubhumanCurrycel, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 1 other person
GettyImages-889500952-e1526553775996.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526, Deleted member 4671, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 1 other person
"this cannot be done"

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and AlwaysHaveQuestions
Cumskins tryna ruin every civilisation like the cancer they are

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and SubhumanCurrycel
why is every soyboy a white guy, Jews really getting to them huh
Values too
One of my cousins born in west turned to their degeneracy and became a gigawhore
She literally got disowned and outcasted for doing so openly called a slut and whore
If it was a white family those cucks would’ve supported her and said it’s empowering
Fucking sickening cunts with no spine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, Deleted member 9090 and Chadelite
Values too
One of my cousins born in west turned to their degeneracy and became a gigawhore
She literally got disowned and outcasted for doing so openly called a slut and whore
If it was a shite family those cucks would’ve supported her and said it’s empowering
Based family ngl, I wish Black families were like that but nooo black people are fucked up, all the women become rachet hoes, and all the guys either get shunned for acting "white", or become thugs low IQ gang stupid niggas, niggas and black people are fucking idiots ngl

• So Sad
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Values too
If it was a white family those cucks would’ve supported her and said it’s empowering
hate to say this as a white guy, but you are absolutely right... kind of sad mostly ethnics take notice of this instead of the people its happening to. ignorance is bliss

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel