Judge and Jury the type of guy

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
Who runs a bar and when he walks into some shady stuff he puts his hands up and says " I swear to God I aint see nothin" in a redneck accent.

@Vermilioncore

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Why you sperging about trannies on tik tok you freak

• JFL
Reactions: Aero, arabcelxxx and Vermilioncore
Judge and jury the type of guy in a Spiderman movie who is a bald big guy with a Brooklyn accent who is beating someone up in an alley when Spiderman appears he says “look it’s the spida boy!”

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Judge and jury the type of guy in a Spiderman movie who is a bald big guy with a Brooklyn accent who is beating someone up in an alley when Spiderman appears he says “look it’s the spida boy!”
the Arkham NPC who is sentient enough to say "I dont know man the bat's been taking down entire syndicates of the Joker's guys" and Judge replies " Dont tell me you believe in those old wives tales , and Penguin would never let us that close to that bat freak anyways" just before Batman does a takedown.

• JFL
BrahminBoss the typa fella to still make JudgeandJury jokes in 2024 💀

the Arkham NPC who is sentient enough to say "I dont know man the bat's been taking down entire syndicates of the Joker's guys" and Judge replies " Dont tell me you believe in those old wives tales , and Penguin would never let us that close to that bat freak anyways" just before Batman does a takedown.
Buddy beating up a guy with his henchman in the alley and sees Batman standing there in the rain behind him “It’s the bat!” He says in a Brooklyn New York accent before taking off on foot ah scenerio

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Buddy beating up a guy with his henchman in the alley and sees Batman standing there in the rain behind him “It’s the bat!” He says in a Brooklyn New York accent before taking off on foot ah scenerio
judge is the villian u pause on here without looking at screen

• JFL