Judge me harshly. I got 5.75 in 2 different psl scales and 6.8 on the normie scale. What do you think?

M

mert27

Iron
IMG 20240820 WA00052
IMG 20240601 WA00052
IMG 20240614 WA00543
IMG 20240820 WA0004

• JFL
Reactions: Red Fox, lucon, iloveboobs and 2 others
Come on man.. do you really think you're 5psl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: menas, jindermahal, Boyoshutup and 8 others
4 PSL high LTN autist, you need to lose the fat bro

Hadi ama dostum.. gerçekten 5psl olduğunu mu düşünüyorsun?I don't know much but I got 5.75 in two different places. Roadto1 and looksmaxxer yt channelsI don't know much but I got 5.75 in two different places. Roadto1 and looksmaxxer yt channels

Tbh mogs me

PSo what would your score be on the PSL scale?
Idk, I'm ltn with a subhuman side profile. Will get orthodontics done for my facial asymmetry, teeth of course and some hope in saving my maxilla. Probably bsso and bimax, shit to lengthen my ramus, bla bla bla

Bilmiyorum, insanlık dışı bir yan profille ltn'im. Yüz asimetrim, dişlerim ve elbette maksillamı kurtarma umudum için ortodonti yaptıracağım. Muhtemelen bsso ve bimax, ramusumu uzatmak için bir şeyler, bla bla bla
RMy ramus is too long, try looking with your eyes, in addition, in the side profile, there is not much to see except for the forehead positioned back and the weak browridge. Try looking with your eyes. Believe me, I am not angry 😂

RRamusum çok uzun, gözlerinle bakmayı dene, ayrıca yan profilde, arkaya doğru konumlandırılmış alnın ve zayıf kaş çıkıntısının dışında görülecek pek bir şey yok. Gözünle bakmayı dene. İnan bana, kızgın değilim😂
Ayrıca, dişliIn addition, there is no problem with my teeth. My nose and nasolabial angle are also very good in the side profile. Although it is not very good, the fact that you say it is an inhuman side profile shows that you need glasses, my friend.

Bilmiyorum, insanlık dışı bir yan profille ltn'im. Yüz asimetrim, dişlerim ve elbette maksillamı kurtarma umudum için ortodonti yaptıracağım. Muhtemelen bsso ve bimax, ramusumu uzatmak için bir şeyler, bla bla bla
IMG 20240601 WA0006

SenIf you want a long ramus, you should look instead of smelling, my friend. We are not taking your illnesses as criteria, but objective things. Thanks for your comment anyway. I just took offense at your ridiculous comment and that's what you wanted.

Average Mexican 🌮

high ltn

• +1
Reactions: greycel
I mean there's just no fucking way you believed it when a person told you you were PSL 5.75. That's putting you into male model tier. You are average at best, my friend.

Not even in the top 30%, despite top 3% which PSL5.75 would imply. Self-awarenessmaxx.

• +1
Reactions: menas and DOHC
Low MTN and whoever says you are 5.75 PSL is delusional. Sorry to break it to you but you are avg looking asf

• +1
Reactions: Red Fox, greycel, mert27 and 1 other person
Dude, I don't know what kind of PSL scale it is, but for example, Ishow speed was given 5.15, Messi was given 5.5, by the way, I got 5.75 in 2 different scores, it wasn't the PSL scale you were talking about anyway.

Therefore, Messi, for example, was lower than me in both ratings. Therefore, I did not agree that I was average at best. It is unlikely that I would be below LTN.Therefore, Messi, for example, was lower than me in both ratings. Therefore, I did not agree that I was average at best. It is unlikely that I would be below LTN.

Screenshot 20240823 2226112

HAccording to this, I got 5.75. The analysis was done by a YT channel called roadto1 and a channel called looksmaxxer. According to this, I got 5.75. The analysis was done by a YT channel called roadto1 and a channel called looksmaxxer.

• JFL
Reactions: menas
4psl ethnic tax sad dayz

View attachment 3123341
HAccording to this, I got 5.75. The analysis was done by a YT channel called roadto1 and a channel called looksmaxxer. According to this, I got 5.75. The analysis was done by a YT channel called roadto1 and a channel called looksmaxxer.
Oh ok yh those bhais overrate a LOT. Don't trust any BP youtuber ratings unless it's FaceIQ bc he can actually rate somewhat brutally. He likely wouldn't rate you above a 5/10

BPeople who say mtn are included here, I don't take it seriously because you only say incel 😂
Greycels opinions don’t matter. Ask @Blackgymmax or @cromagnon @Primalsplit ro rate you

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon and DOHC
Oh tamam yh o bhailer ÇOK abartıyor. FaceIQ olmadığı sürece hiçbir BP youtuber derecelendirmesine güvenmeyin çünkü o gerçekten biraz acımasızca derecelendirebilir. Muhtemelen size 5/10'dan fazla puan vermezdi
Thanks for the suggestion, I'll rate it. By the way, do you know the science aesthetic channel?

Greycel'in yaptığı önemli değil. @Blackgymmax veya @cromagnon @Primalsplit'e puan vermelerini isteyin

Oh ok yh those bhais overrate a LOT. Don't trust any BP youtuber ratings unless it's FaceIQ bc he can actually rate somewhat brutally. He likely wouldn't rate you above a 5/10
By the way, I didn't understand this point: Do you think I have low mtn?By the way, I didn't understand this point: Do you think I have low mtn?

By the way, I didn't understand this point: Do you think I have low mtn?By the way, I didn't understand this point: Do you think I have low mtn?
You're in the high ltn range yes

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mert27

I mean there's just no fucking way you believed it when a person told you you were PSL 5.75. That's putting you into male model tier. You are average at best, my friend.

Not even in the top 30%, despite top 3% which PSL5.75 would imply. Self-awarenessmaxx.

I disagree that I am not in the 30 percent. Regardless of the accuracy of the score given, I have been below the 30 percent in 3 different scores I have made. For example, Messi is an average person and he is in the bottom three of me.

It was below me in all three of them* The 5.75 I got was equivalent to around 27 percent. At least among the people who had it done there. It was below me in all three of them* The 5.75 I got was equivalent to around 27 percent. At least among the people who had it done there.