judgeandjury is sneaky

D

Deleted member 20399

Ugliest man alive
rather than confronting his enemies directly, he'll often just like posts where people talk shit about them. i see what you're doing judge, i see you

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
He's very bad at confronting people because of his low verbal IQ. He would love to respond and sound semi-intelligent but that is impossible for him and he acknowledges that. The best he can do is typing very short responses or like other comments made by people who are smarter than him and can actually write down their thoughts coherently.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Marsik, vaseqmoherad and 2 others
He's very bad at confronting people because of his low verbal IQ. He would love to respond and sound semi-intelligent but that is impossible for him and he acknowledges that. The best he can do is typing very short responses or like other comments made by people who are smarter than him and can actually write down their thoughts coherently.
thoughts @JudgeandJury ?

You should be put with him in the same prison cell.
IMG 9297

You try to assist a pedo.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
He did confront me here directly

He's the goat