@judgeandjury

D

Deleted member 22124

Prosocial, accountable, well-adjusted participant
You're a meanie

@JudgeandJury

Because you claim to say the truth but it's mixed in with a bunch of lies too and you want people to laugh when you make up things about someone

lol

• +1
Reactions: Obito and Deleted member 20399
rather than confronting his enemies directly, he'll often just like posts where people talk shit about them. i see what you're doing judge, i see you
He's very bad at confronting people because of his low verbal IQ. He would love to respond and sound semi-intelligent but that is impossible for him and he acknowledges that. The best he can do is typing very short responses or like other comments made by people who are smarter than him and can actually write down their thoughts coherently.

• +1
Reactions: Obito and StrangerDanger
Idk I feel like he's just too lazy and cowardly to engage in meaningful conversations. He's afraid he'll be exposed for what he is if he makes a slip up. Most here just write whatever because we don't get our sense of worth from our forum presence.

• +1
Reactions: Obito and Deleted member 20399
king of comedy copypastas

Idk I feel like he's just too lazy and cowardly to engage in meaningful conversations. He's afraid he'll be exposed for what he is if he makes a slip up. Most here just write whatever because we don't get our sense of worth from our forum presence.
You're wrong. He simply can't. He would LOVE TO. He just can't compete with average and above IQ users. He can't really type freely because of his low verbal IQ it has nothing to do with being lazy. He's literally the user with the most amount of online time and so many posts, it's not that.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Obito, StrangerDanger, Deleted member 20399 and 1 other person
Retarded OP thinking Rupert can actually converse with people like everybody else. He's clearly struggling tremendously to write the shortest of sentences. Him writing two sentences is like anyone else writing a full essay.

• JFL
Reactions: Marsik
I don’t get why everyone hates that guy

To me he’s the most forgettable user here I honestly don’t even know if he’s good or bad just meaningless

You're wrong. He simply can't. He would LOVE TO. He just can't compete with average and above IQ users. He can't really type freely because of his low verbal IQ it has nothing to do with being lazy. He's literally the user with the most amount of online time and so many posts, it's not that.
If he's really that underbite daft-looking chap @Lone Wolf's always posting then I'm willing to concede.

If he's really that underbite daft-looking chap @Lone Wolf's always posting then I'm willing to concede.
The only proper posts he's 'making' are random copypastas. You can't notice that? anything else are one sentences and broken english.

The only proper posts he's 'making' are random copypastas. You can't notice that? anything else are one sentences and broken english.
A lot of users have similar posting styles. Often they're just lazy. You're acting like I said he was smart or something, which I would never claim. He's probably average in terms of IQ if I had to guess.

A lot of users have similar posting styles. Often they're just lazy. You're acting like I said he was smart or something, which I would never claim. He's probably average in terms of IQ if I had to guess.
You don't get it. You actually thinking he's just lazy :hnghn:

he gets off on being a dick to people on a obscure incel forum
I guess I understand tho cuz this is his face

• JFL
Reactions: Splinter901
@JudgeandJury is rupert pumpkin? nice

• +1
Reactions: JackTheKnife
He's a decent bloke