Juggernaut Law / Hypergamy will always make you thirst for a landwhale or ugly old women

Kenickie

Kenickie

Iceman
This is probably the most depressing fact about 2022.. even if you looksmax to Chadlite and have no social circle especially after university you are left with online dating apps.. back then it wouldn’t be an issue but nowadays you have granny’s and landwhales being bombarded by young hundreds of young Chadlites desperate for a pussy.. and with the 20s being the thirstiest for a guy combined with being stuck with the apps any standard you once had is thrown away and you are thirsty to pound anything with a hole granny landwhale hiv etc.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Hypergamy doesn't exist men overrate themselves

• +1
Reactions: CristianT, Deleted member 23017, Deleted member 18879 and 3 others
ugly women get next to no attention from men in real life and any validation they get online doesn't translate to dates.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, thereallegend, gymmaxedhorse and 9 others
this is far from the truth bro

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, Deleted member 20631, Deleted member 23017 and 1 other person
No nigger, I'd rather rail a gl tranny than fuck a landwhale.

ugly women get next to no attention from men in real life and any validation they get online doesn't translate to dates.
Yes I know this it’s assuming you have no other way than apps no social life.

cope tbh. they makeupp maxx hard generally.

• +1
Reactions: Kenickie
I’m talking online apps not real life here.
Most people who don't get attention go online. Reminder below average man thinks he is solid 7 and 3/10 thinks he is 5/10

cope tbh. they makeupp maxx hard generally.
makeup maxxing doesn't work in real life unless you're in a dimly lit club and trying to score drunk guys.

makeup maxxing doesn't work in real life unless you're in a dimly lit club and trying to score drunk guys.
they would probably reject me tho so fuck them.

Yeah bro chadlites struggle with pussy, fuck off

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
Are you retarded? You can approach girls irl if you’re HTN+ why would you ever need to fuck some obese whale or grandma.

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse