Juggernaut law

MammothActuary

MammothActuary

MMs make MMs
Juggernaut law basically says that although a woman may have many flaws, she will have many suitors because desperate men will think they have a chance with her. As every man thinks the same way, what actually happens is that even landwahles have plenty of suitors so they are still inaccessible. In addition, men have a white knight instinct to help women with problems. As such, they will be willing to date women with autism, for example, to trigger their basic instincts. So don't bother messaging ugly girls thinking you have a better chance.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, turkproducer, Deleted member 685 and 6 others
I'll tell you what happens. You think that because a girl is ugly, then no one desires her, so you must have a chance with her, but the issue is that other men think the same, which in the end makes her even more desired than the average woman.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 1464
There needs to be a movement in which men withdraw all attention from women

• +1
Reactions: Achathin and Peachy
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, hairyballscel and dough2
you can't go against biology
I would happily withdraw all attention towards women for a year if it made an impact on their standards

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and hairyballscel
this is why i will get a stacy

not a pixel

Can you give a quick summary lol

Sure I can give it a shot?I think its better explained there. But if you drive you know how Google maps tells you to use a different lane or path to get to your destination when you come into traffic? In certain cities all the people follow those directions, thus creating traffic in the new lane or path to get to a certain destination.

Its a complicated topic, hard for me to summarize it, but essentially everyone else is chasing the same route that you are doing as well. That's why its better to take a path that Google Maps doesn't recommend, if you have multiple options. I.e. Google maps gives you 2 recommendations, one is 10 minute faster than the traffic one and the other one is 20 minutes. However, since everyone and their grandpa is goign to go the 10 minutes one, its going to become more congested and take a much longer time than 20 minutes. Whereas the 20 minutes route is guranteed and consistent.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and MammothActuary
Sure I can give it a shot?I think its better explained there. But if you drive you know how Google maps tells you to use a different lane or path to get to your destination when you come into traffic? In certain cities all the people follow those directions, thus creating traffic in the new lane or path to get to a certain destination.

Its a complicated topic, hard for me to summarize it, but essentially everyone else is chasing the same route that you are doing as well. That's why its better to take a path that Google Maps doesn't recommend, if you have multiple options. I.e. Google maps gives you 2 recommendations, one is 10 minute faster than the traffic one and the other one is 20 minutes. However, since everyone and their grandpa is goign to go the 10 minutes one, its going to become more congested and take a much longer time than 20 minutes. Whereas the 20 minutes route is guranteed and consistent.
Ok I understand. Thanks.

< can not figure out the Juggernaut reference