Juggle Theory and the cardinal rule of relationships

Narcissus🥀

Narcissus🥀

I've won
Juggle Theory is the theory in which you maneuver between multiple relationships with different women similar to juggling a few balls.

The main purpose is to keep your options varied enough to develop an abundance mindset that dwells deep in your subconscious mind affecting the way you interact with and treat women.
A male armed with a scarcity mindset will develop neediness to the emotional stimulus obtained from the sole woman in his life, causing him to strive for her attention and presence.
Making him two things:
1. The beta male
2. The 'adorer'

You may argue that both are the same, but to respond to that id say the following:
Beta male is a male that displays 'low status behavior' that is noticable to the woman.
Showcasing neediness through texting and spending too much time with her for example.
An adorer on the other hand is the side of the relationship that desires the other more.
You can be an 'adorer' but appear to be an 'alpha male' on the outside faking your need for the approval and love of the 'adored', which in theory could work but consumes much more effort compared to just staying in frame and being an 'alpha male' who is not tortured by his need for love.

To avoid shining the spotlight at one woman only and to make your playground bigger, invite new woman into your life and focus on yourself and ambitions as you do not need to worry about an emotional stimulus source considering the plenty that you have.

As a man no matter how strong your will is or how 'in control' you are of your emotions, developing an intimate relationship with a single woman while abstaining from emotional connections with different females will most likely -with a very high probability- result in the shitty phenomenon known as 'Falling in love'.

Solid fact is: you lose yourself the moment you fall in love.

Being in love 'Betathizes' you, as it is a feminine trait.

Stoicism on the other hand is the masculine opposite, it is enough for you to like the woman to be happy with her, she has to be the one in love with you.

And that is where the Cardinal Rule of Relationships comes into play, it respectfully states:

"No two people can like each other exactly the same amount, in any romantic relationship one likes the other more and one likes the other less.
Adored gets to feel loved by the ones they are with, adorers get to be with the one they love, no one person can be both at the same time.
The catch is that the adored is the side that holds the more power and control over the relationship.
Power and control are pure masculine traits, making it the course of nature for a man to fill that role.
However when the man is not the adored in a relationship, it is doomed and that indicates a flaw in the psyche."

When a woman is in the adored position she is being on a pedestal, and when you look up at her she will look down on you, making her able to exert dominance and power over the male.
No woman is capable of loving a man she does not respect.

Being overly invested in the woman will adore her out of the relationship, keep your distance, maintain your masculine frame and only reward (compliment and direct attention towards her) her after compliance.

You could fake these things even if you adore her, but to be true to yourself you have to be genuinely indifferent to the outcome of the relationship, and the only way is to have the abundance that allows you to do so.... And that abundance comes from applying the 'Juggle Theory'.

@Nirvana @PsychoH @PsychoDsk @Banderacell @Surfsup @ihearvoices @RealNinja @DarkAscender @gigell @framemoggerr @Klasik616 @try2beme

This thread was made to connect two attraction theories made by two different researchers.

Rollo tomassi author of 'The Rational Male (the plate theory aka juggle Theory)

And
Orion taraban psychologist and author of 'value of other' (The cardinal rule of relationships)

All credit goes to their respective owners, im merely a practicioner trying to connect the works of different minds.

Tldr: never start a relationship, start four at the same time.

Some info about me: i just started four relationships having 4 women in my rotation, although it was very unexpected, but i became more invested into work compared to having only one woman.

Which makes me believe that we only think about a woman and fall in love with her through our fear of losing her (scarcity).

Follow for more relationship and seduction guides.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoH, ProBono and Nirvana
getting 1 gf is hard enough how the fuck am i supposed to get 4 💀

good thread nonetheless, read everything

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH and Narcissus🥀

Nigga im chad 💀
This thread is not for the sub8.

The only worry i have is that its hard to find a Stacylite+ woman nowadays.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PsychoH and Nirvana
Is it possible to love the whole harem?

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀

Nigga im chad 💀
This thread is not for the sub8.

The only worry i have is that its hard to find a Stacylite+ woman nowadays.
One of the girls in my rotation is literally a "blue-eyes white stacy" , ive never seen a girl with a more amazing eye area.

The only reason im not in love with her is because i have three others on rotation.

Is it possible to love the whole harem?
To love each other individually or to love them all together??
For a man love is the fear of loss, when you have no fear of losing a woman you cant love her.

When you have a whole harem of equally attractive women you will not love a single one of them, sure you will like them but that is different.

• Woah
Reactions: Nirvana
One of the girls in my rotation is literally a "blue-eyes white stacy" , ive never seen a girl with a more amazing eye area.

The only reason im not in love with her is because i have three others on rotation.

To love each other individually or to love them all together??
For a man love is the fear of loss, when you have no fear of losing a woman you cant love her.

When you have a whole harem of equally attractive women you will not love a single one of them, sure you will like them but that is different.
It's sort of like capitalism with supply and demand then :feelswhere:

It's sort of like capitalism with supply and demand then :feelswhere:
falling in love not for us men.

Some lie they told us in our childhood is that doing good things for a woman will make you her affection.

If that was true you would see all the beta buxx nice guys getting all the women.

Truth is nothing nice ever aroused a female.

• So Sad
Reactions: ProBono
Juggle Theory is the theory in which you maneuver between multiple relationships with different women similar to juggling a few balls.

The main purpose is to keep your options varied enough to develop an abundance mindset that dwells deep in your subconscious mind affecting the way you interact with and treat women.
A male armed with a scarcity mindset will develop neediness to the emotional stimulus obtained from the sole woman in his life, causing him to strive for her attention and presence.
Making him two things:
1. The beta male
2. The 'adorer'

You may argue that both are the same, but to respond to that id say the following:
Beta male is a male that displays 'low status behavior' that is noticable to the woman.
Showcasing neediness through texting and spending too much time with her for example.
An adorer on the other hand is the side of the relationship that desires the other more.
You can be an 'adorer' but appear to be an 'alpha male' on the outside faking your need for the approval and love of the 'adored', which in theory could work but consumes much more effort compared to just staying in frame and being an 'alpha male' who is not tortured by his need for love.

To avoid shining the spotlight at one woman only and to make your playground bigger, invite new woman into your life and focus on yourself and ambitions as you do not need to worry about an emotional stimulus source considering the plenty that you have.

As a man no matter how strong your will is or how 'in control' you are of your emotions, developing an intimate relationship with a single woman while abstaining from emotional connections with different females will most likely -with a very high probability- result in the shitty phenomenon known as 'Falling in love'.

Solid fact is: you lose yourself the moment you fall in love.

Being in love 'Betathizes' you, as it is a feminine trait.

Stoicism on the other hand is the masculine opposite, it is enough for you to like the woman to be happy with her, she has to be the one in love with you.

And that is where the Cardinal Rule of Relationships comes into play, it respectfully states:

"No two people can like each other exactly the same amount, in any romantic relationship one likes the other more and one likes the other less.
Adored gets to feel loved by the ones they are with, adorers get to be with the one they love, no one person can be both at the same time.
The catch is that the adored is the side that holds the more power and control over the relationship.
Power and control are pure masculine traits, making it the course of nature for a man to fill that role.
However when the man is not the adored in a relationship, it is doomed and that indicates a flaw in the psyche."

When a woman is in the adored position she is being on a pedestal, and when you look up at her she will look down on you, making her able to exert dominance and power over the male.
No woman is capable of loving a man she does not respect.

Being overly invested in the woman will adore her out of the relationship, keep your distance, maintain your masculine frame and only reward (compliment and direct attention towards her) her after compliance.

You could fake these things even if you adore her, but to be true to yourself you have to be genuinely indifferent to the outcome of the relationship, and the only way is to have the abundance that allows you to do so.... And that abundance comes from applying the 'Juggle Theory'.

@Nirvana @PsychoH @PsychoDsk @Banderacell @Surfsup @ihearvoices @RealNinja @DarkAscender @gigell @framemoggerr @Klasik616 @try2beme

This thread was made to connect two attraction theories made by two different researchers.

Rollo tomassi author of 'The Rational Male (the plate theory aka juggle Theory)

And
Orion taraban psychologist and author of 'value of other' (The cardinal rule of relationships)

All credit goes to their respective owners, im merely a practicioner trying to connect the works of different minds.
High iq bump.
Tldr: never start a relationship, start four at the same time.

Some info about me: i just started four relationships having 4 women in my rotation, although it was very unexpected, but i became more invested into work compared to having only one woman.

Which makes me believe that we only think about a woman and fall in love with her through our fear of losing her (scarcity).

Follow for more relationship and seduction guides.
Lol.

• +1
Reactions: Nirvana and Narcissus🥀