Juice Your Carrots

iblamezero

iblamezero

zero
Can't get ur hands on accutane boyo?
Do not fret! You must consume carrots!
Carrots are Carotenoids which are plant pigments that include beta-carotene, alpha-carotene, and beta-cryptoxanthin. The body converts provitamin A carotenoids into vitamin A in the intestine via the beta-carotene monooxygenase type 1 BCMO1 enzyme
Carrots are difficult to chew with ur weak jaw so u must juice them
Get a packet of carrots, juice them with apples (for taste) and enjoy boyo

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, TechnoBoss and NZb6Air
Carrot juice also tastes good combine it with whatever other fruit you have too

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: antony 726 and iblamezero
Also carrots are soft wdym hard to chew got a mid ass jaw and even to me they feel weak asf

• +1
Reactions: dookielooksmaxxer
Also carrots are soft wdym hard to chew got a mid ass jaw and even to me they feel weak asf
you're eating fake carrots im talking abt girthy fat carrots that cannot be ate in a single bite jfl

Stop eating vegetables

• JFL
Reactions: iblamezero
you're eating fake carrots im talking abt girthy fat carrots that cannot be ate in a single bite jfl
Yea ik found some like those had high expectations because i wanted to find hard food to chew and meat was too expensive didnt work tho

Accutante and carrots do different things....
They are different

where did I say it's the same as accutane?
"Can't get ur hands on accutane boyo?
Do not fret! You must consume carrots!"

Can get ur hands of accutante? Then eat carrots?
Are you fucking retarded

"Can't get ur hands on accutane boyo?
Do not fret! You must consume carrots!"

Can get ur hands of accutante? Then eat carrots?
Are you fucking retarded
This has to be the most retarded comment on the forum
Everyone wants the same result: clear skin
I gave people an alternative if they cannot get their hands on accutane
Same process? Fuck no
. Same result? Fuck yes
Why the fuck do you think I wrote "Carrots are Carotenoids which are plant pigments that include beta-carotene, alpha-carotene, and beta-cryptoxanthin. The body converts provitamin A carotenoids into vitamin A in the intestine via the beta-carotene monooxygenase type 1 BCMO1 enzyme"??
Learn to read nigga

The author's statement "can't get accutane? try carrots" is not a false equivalence because they are not claiming that carrots are equivalent to Accutane, but rather suggesting an alternative natural approach for those unable to access or unwilling to use the medication. By recommending carrots, which are rich in vitamin A and beta-carotene known to support skin health, the author is proposing a less potent but potentially beneficial option for improving skin condition, acknowledging the difference between the two while still offering a constructive suggestion for those seeking clearer skin without pharmaceutical intervention.

This has to be the most retarded comment on the forum
Everyone wants the same result: clear skin
I gave people an alternative if they cannot get their hands on accutane
Same process? Fuck no
. Same result? Fuck yes
Why the fuck do you think I wrote "Carrots are Carotenoids which are plant pigments that include beta-carotene, alpha-carotene, and beta-cryptoxanthin. The body converts provitamin A carotenoids into vitamin A in the intestine via the beta-carotene monooxygenase type 1 BCMO1 enzyme"??
Learn to read nigga

The author's statement "can't get accutane? try carrots" is not a false equivalence because they are not claiming that carrots are equivalent to Accutane, but rather suggesting an alternative natural approach for those unable to access or unwilling to use the medication. By recommending carrots, which are rich in vitamin A and beta-carotene known to support skin health, the author is proposing a less potent but potentially beneficial option for improving skin condition, acknowledging the difference between the two while still offering a constructive suggestion for those seeking clearer skin without pharmaceutical intervention.
Yep i destroyed you whole fucking reputation , thats what you get for fucking with me dude

No one is gonna believe you now , idiot

• JFL
Reactions: iblamezero
Yep i destroyed you whole fucking reputation , thats what you get for fucking with me dude

No one is gonna believe you now , idiot
i believe him

Liver vit a mogs goy carrots