Get Image 1
Get Image 2

• Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Manu le coq, randomvanish, Beetlejuice and 2 others

• Love it
Reactions: Mewton and AscendingHero
@Prettyboy thoughts on another mulatta uber fogger?

@whiteissuperior
@looksmaxxer234

• Love it
Reactions: whiteissuperior
  • Woah
Reactions: Xangsane and AscendingHero
Facially yes but body wise she isn't my type (I prefer flesher bodies)

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
She's in Vinicius Jr.'s DMs. I was looking at his IG after the CL win. BBC only.
WOAH

my brazilian boy getting HEAT now.

What an ascencion.

Grew out his hair and stopped perming it (jfl), whitened his teeth, and became one of the best players in the world in under 12 months. Mind you he's only getting started and is only 21 years old.

One of my favorite players, i've been following him since he was 15.

Happy for him as a madridista.

@alriodai

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166 and alriodai
She's in Vinicius Jr.'s DMs. I was looking at his IG after the CL win. BBC only.
Link? Screenshot?! brutal status pill.

Scoring the winning goal in a CL final playing for madrid is the best smv boost you could get besides being a tall chad lmao

@Gargantuan @alriodai

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
  • Love it
Reactions: buckchadley31
Looks black to me

WOAH

my brazilian boy getting HEAT now.

What an ascencion.

Grew out his hair and stopped perming it (jfl), whitened his teeth, and became one of the best players in the world in under 12 months. Mind you he's only getting started and is only 21 years old.

One of my favorite players, i've been following him since he was 15.

Happy for him as a madridista.

@alriodai

Scoring the winning goal in a CL final playing for madrid is the best smv boost you could get besides being a tall chad lmao

@Gargantuan @alriodai
Follow them on IG and look at his recent posts.

• +1
Someone light and that has white features
She's probably considered black rather than mixed in Brazil
Here in Rio I think most people would consider her to be a mulatta :ogre:

Tagging Brazilians:
@Bvnny.
@Beetlejuice
Well,dark mulattos (like the girl) are socially basically black here
People that look straight outta Africa are a minority at this point(way too mixing)

Well,dark mulattos (like the girl) are socially basically black here
People that look straight outta Africa are a minority at this point(way too mixing)
She is cute btw

• +1
Reactions: Bvnny.
  • JFL
She looks triracial

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
She looks really weird. Weird face shape long face.

• Hmm...
Big nose, eye shape is like normie at best. Just looks like some funny looking composite mutt with an unidenfiable favela pheno. Just gross. I have a real distaste for mixed girls with weird mismatched features

• JFL
Follow them on IG and look at his recent posts.
Why she commented on his posts or liked them? how do you know she's in his dms/crushing on him lol?

which team do you support btw?

She looks really weird. Weird face shape long face.
Big nose, eye shape is like normie at best. Just looks like some funny looking composite mutt with an unidenfiable favela pheno. Just gross. I have a real distaste for mixed girls with weird mismatched features
I agree that she has a slight "negro nose" failo, but her eyes definitely aren't normie-tier. She has good harmony, overall. With slight rhinoplasty, she could've been exceptionally facially attractive. FWIW, I don't mind her nose that much because she has so much sex appeal in general.
FPNEKmrVQBUvqGQ.jpg

• +1
I agree that she has a slight "negro nose" failo, but her eyes definitely aren't normie-tier. She has good harmony, overall. With slight rhinoplasty, she could've been exceptionally facially attractive. FWIW, I don't mind her nose that much because she has so much sex appeal in general.
FPNEKmrVQBUvqGQ.jpg
Denser brows

Hairline lowering

Better jaw

Alarplasty

and she's in the gigastacy range.

She would also benefit from lighter eyes

Why she commented on his posts or liked them? how do you know she's in his dms/crushing on him lol?

which team do you support btw?
At least liked, but I didn't look at the comments. Vinicius Jr. isn't attractive and seems low IQ, so I doubt women are "crushing" on him. As you said, he has insane status and is filthy rich though. I don't support any team, but I watch most of the high profile matches.

• +1
Denser brows

Hairline lowering

Better jaw

Alarplasty

and she's in the gigastacy range.

She would also benefit from lighter eyes
Realistically, anything other than alarplasty would be excessive. I'd already consider her a GS, despite her facial failos, due to her insane body.

• +1
I said that he seems low IQ, not her.
Yea that's what i meant lol

How do HE seem low iq ?

Realistically, anything other than alarplasty would be excessive. I'd already consider her a GS, despite her facial failos, due to her insane body.
SAME

Her face is already very top tier objectively not and 99th percentile body, fucking insane (things like tits and hips could be better ideally tho if im hyper nitpicking)

At the beginning of this past season, I predicted Man City to do well, despite them having underperforming players (Foden, Grealish).
Everyone did and everyone always does. They're a super team. Grealish had a fairly decent start to life in Manchester, had that shot that Mendy blocked off the line went in, everyone would be saying different about his City stint thus far

I wouldnt say Philip Foden underperformed this season, phil's been brilliant especially in the Champions league despite city's seminfial elimination to los blancos. Not just this season but many seasons thus far, he also had an excellent Euro 2020 (2021) campaign

How do HE seem low iq ?
He seemed slow in the interviews I watched (even speaking Portuguese). This is the case for many athletes, but some are more articulate than others.
I wouldnt say Philip Foden underperformed this season, phil's been brilliant especially in the Champions league
I watched him miss too many opportunities throughout the season. Maybe his stats suggest otherwise.

• +1
He seemed slow in the interviews I watched (even speaking Portuguese). This is the case for many athletes, but some are more articulate than others.
How so?

This is the case for many athletes, but some are more articulate than others.
True

I watched him miss too many opportunities throughout the season.
Fair enough , agreed

Maybe his stats suggest otherwise.
They do

He did well in the CL this season tbf.

@Gargantuan @alriodai
Bruh i rather be vinicius or a top football player than be a chad
You know the dopamine boost u get?
100.000 ppl screaming ur name, dick riding u on social media. Winning million of dollars and bad bitches

• +1
Shitskin coloring😂

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Looks really good. But I think that Audreyana Michelle and Cindy Kimberly look better.

• +1
Looks really good. But I think that Audreyana Michelle and Cindy Kimberly look better.
Both get heightmogged by Bieber, and I think Cindy Kimberly is Indonesian.
nintchdbpict000341090875-e1500979541930.jpg

• JFL
Bruh i rather be vinicius or a top football player than be a chad
You know the dopamine boost u get?
100.000 ppl screaming ur name, dick riding u on social media. Winning million of dollars and bad bitches
i'd rather be a top tier chad (easy to statusmaxx when ur chad) and wearing the royal shirt and be one of the best footballers in the world

Do you know the dopamine.

Be top 00000.1 looks and frame/body as well as status and money

Basically Ronaldo maxx :feelswow:

Seen better mullatas tbh

• +1
Beyond cringe that people try forcing nordic features on all non euro people. Chicks can still be hot with features that actually match their race's phenotype and if you deny this you're sheltered. 6.5/10.

• +1
what a goddess :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

• Love it
Beyond cringe that people try forcing nordic features on all non euro people. Chicks can still be hot with features that actually match their race's phenotype and if you deny this you're sheltered. 6.5/10.
>rambles about forced Eurocentric features
>proceeds to rate an exceptionally attractive woman without those features a 6.5

>rambles about forced Eurocentric features
>proceeds to rate an exceptionally attractive woman without those features a 6.5
6.5 isn't bad at all. It's pretty. Most of the guys here are saying/implying she's lower than that

she is with kanye now

• WTF