Jumping rope vs sprinting / running

SadnessWYJ

SadnessWYJ

Beauties Can Die
I'm thinking about getting rope but i wonder it's better than running for cardio ?

Hanging on the rope

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11758 and JustAFewMM
sprinting mogs everything

Cardio is cardio bro, doesn't matter. Do what you find fun.

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
me too, all the time.
Ngl i thought about making rope joke but i already have rings for that

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9699, UnderCovrN0rmie and Deleted member 4209
can just get a jumprope from the dollar store or smth

i imagine you're less likely to fall over and injure yourself too

can just get a jumprope from the dollar store or smth
I livenin really remote place, i can't even run freely unless ifgo to park and it's to far, that's why I'm getting rope
,sadly there's not even sport shops here

• +1
Reactions: UnderCovrN0rmie
Thought about getting bag but even worst one one is too fucking expensive ,for that price i can get pair of wrist and elbows braces + some resistance bands
4130f3c4f8039740e06b3281410b353a

Attachments

• 920x920.jpg
    920x920.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 21
Improving cardio is just keeping your heart rate up, you can do that with either but running faster is easier than jumping rope faster

One thing that everyone in a thread has missed out on is the fact that running builds your confidence, just like lifting increasingly heavier shit. It really depends on your body build, mentality, etc. you gain this, possibly, retarded confidence from a fact that you can run an x amounts of km in y amount of time. It sounds stupid, but it's just one of the things that you CAN do that others CAN'T. Ok, otherwise I don't recommend running. Maybe some short distances 2 times a week tops like 10km in total. People say they find it boring, it wasn't very boring for me. It's unhealthy to run longer distances, like 10km+ a pop. Supposedly ruins your knees - least of my problems so far in the life. You get good leg endurance, so nice if you have a job that requires to walk a lot.
You can get high from it and it's nice, didn't happen often at least to me. Imo do enough running to be able to run 5km and keep that form for the rest of your life. Rope for variety. People mentioned here that trampoline is more intensive cardio than running.
t. ran half a marathon, for whatever that means.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and SadnessWYJ
uphill cycling>>>>>>