Junk food is the worst cope of all time

D

Deleted member 2587

Solstice
Pros: It tastes good(

Cons: It doesn’t fill you up, makes you fatter, fucks up your teeth, causes loads of diseases, makes you feel sluggish, It can cause memory and learning problems.
Increases the risk of dementia, lessens its ability to control appetite, it can cause chemical changes that can lead to depression, it makes you impatient and can cause uncontrollable cravings.

IF YOU EAT JUNK FOOD IN 2019 YOUR A CUCK!

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Deleted member 33579, Deleted member 2672 and 9 others
junk food best cope of all time

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Manletmachine, Drugs, DidntRead and 5 others
junk food :love::love::love:

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, DidntRead, beyourself and 1 other person
Take a look at this blackcel and his videos showcasing his slow suicide:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, Slob, Rift and 3 others
if you aren't eating healthy you aren't looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, Slob, johnnydeep222 and 4 others
You'd better off preparing your own cheat meals

that way you can choose everything you put in your recipes and you avoid a lot of health issues

Junk foods are too high in sodium, carbs, bad sugar

I swear I have inflammatory problems when I eat junk food, also my face is much more bloated with junk food than with my homemade cheat meals because I use better ingredients

Just eat healthy and prepare your own cheat meals, and you'll improve your cooking skills too

• +1
Reactions: Highrise and Deleted member 3043
meanwhile chad is filling his ass with pizza, burgers, waffles and bacon

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Manletmachine, DidntRead, Slob and 2 others
the best cope is looksmaxxing/lifemaxxing while binge watching excellent television series

junk food damages your health and mood
drugs damage your health and mood
video games take up too much time and give you the illusion of progress
excellent tv series provide you with an artful experience, teach you about life, and most importantly you can do other shit while watching them so your whole life doesn't fall apart further. i am basically more productive when i have a show to watch because i also engage in the worst cope of all, browsing the internet. it doesn't even make me feel good it literally just wastes time. most content on the internet is such garbaage that it's barely better than watching paint dry.

i used to play vidya thinking it was a good cope but they're too absorbing. you can watch a tv series for 10 hours and kinda accomplish 6-9 hours worth of work if you do it while watching. playing video games, that doesn't happen

something like D&D or board games is also good because you can fulfill yourself socially despite being an ugly awkward nerd

• +1
Reactions: oldcell, Deleted member 33579 and Highrise
2587.jpg

Just eat unhealthy occasionally.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta and Deleted member 3043
i love junk food:feelspepo:

meanwhile chad is filling his ass with pizza, burgers, waffles and bacon
As long as your BF is under 20% it does not matter for Chad. All they need is a good face. Smoke, drink, eat pizza, etc. All Chad has to do is avoid being a fat fuck.

As long as your BF is under 20% it does not matter for Chad. All they need is a good face. Smoke, drink, eat pizza, etc. All Chad has to do is avoid being a fat fuck.

chad never gets fat

Chad eats junk all the time.
Chad doesn't care about these things, Chad doesn't even try, because Chad does not have to try.

Chad doesn't care about these things, Chad doesn't even try, because Chad does not have to try.
Capture
"hey bro, I'm a chad. Why would I eat clean ? Why would I apply your anti aging bullshit?" -25

Delon telestar point fr 3 01458

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and Highrise
You're trying to dodge it, but you can't

What? are you fucking retarded? old people in my family lives in small ranch and eat pure paleothic diet behind being active and healthy at all, they still looks the same Bad as Delon and have the same Age JFL.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, 2peasinapod, I'mme and 2 others
It has allot of saturated fat which ur body stores instead of digesting so no wonder u get fat after years, it’s killing us bruh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587
What? are you fucking retarded? old people in my family lives in small ranch and eat pure paleothic diet behind being active and healthy at all, they still looks the same Bad as Delon and have the same Age JFL.
Bro, nobody cares about old people
Even more if it's your family

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25743
KFC is one of life’s greatest pleasures.
Cheeseburgers get an honorable mention.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 2227 and SeiGun
if your ethnik like me, its over no matter wtf u put in your mouth.

• +1
Reactions: ReallyRice, DidntRead, Deleted member 2527 and 2 others
As long as Chad does not get fat, it does not matter.

I mean hey If your life is useless anyway.Do whatever the fuck you want

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and Deleted member 2227
Take a look at this blackcel and his videos showcasing his slow suicide:

This fat cuck is acting all positive, yet he must be extremely depressed and suicidal, judging by his videos.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587
This fat cuck is acting all positive, yet he must be extremely depressed and suicidal, judging by his videos.
Imagine the struggle he has in a daily life doing basic tasks like shitting