Jury awards $1 MILLION to Oregon woman who was told ‘I don’t serve Black people’ after trying to get gas

vinn98

vinn98

The Apex Predator
JFC what a joke of a country.

PORTLAND, Ore. — A jury has awarded an Oregon woman $1 million in damages after finding she was discriminated against by a gas station employee who told her, “I don’t serve Black people.”

Rose Wakefield stopped at Jacksons Food Store in Beaverton on March 12, 2020, and saw the attendant ignore her and instead pump gas for other drivers, her attorney said..

Kafoury said as she was leaving, Wakefield asked Powers why he refused to help her and that he said, “I don’t serve Black people.”
230127-rose-wakefield-se-1100a-a71a43.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing and rand anon
retarded, when other races get discriminated the employee just gets fired. the judge never allows it to go to trial

And these dumbass Americans want to lecture the world on how to run their countries.

Fuk the jewsa

Good for her

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, HarrierDuBois, Jigen and 1 other person
We can't have civil rights be trampled on. Good for her.

Why do you give a shit?

What the actual fuck. So she receives $1m for racism but some dude who spends say 40 years in prison and is innocent gets more or less the same compensation.

no one should be compensated 1 million for muh discrimination unless if was like a city ambulance worker or something and they were injured as a result.

when do those maga hat wearers who to discriminated by baristas get their compensation?

hate crimes and discrimination laws are made for jews and niggers. i'll support them when they apply equally to whites, which is ironically where the real discrimination lies.

Country's finished :blackpill: :blackpill:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back