Jusr felt like roping

Chinacurry

Chinacurry

Kraken
I'm in the gym, with the fellow nattys, and feeling pretty good cos I strength, bone and aesthetic mog nearly everyone.

So I was doing some chest Flys, surrounded by all the low T ricemen and white guys, and feeling good, but then thus tall lean built black bull comes in, with a new vending machine to replace the old one.

And there was an old riceman with a belly and a middle aged curry with bloated face who were speaking Chinese to the gym receptionist, and then telling the bull in English where to put the machine and shit.

This guy was straight off an asylum boat, dark as coal, never lifted it prob even eaten good macros in his life and he was built like a rugby 7s player.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 30283, normie_joe, Deleted member 23218 and 6 others
Idk why you would jump to the conclusion that the guy's never trained. Yes, BBC genetics is real, but it's reasonable enough to assume that a guy who works in a gym probably has done his fair share of lifting.

• +1
Reactions: yirma19
Idk why you would jump to the conclusion that the guy's never trained. Yes, BBC genetics is real, but it's reasonable enough to assume that a guy who works in a gym probably has done his fair share of lifting.
He don't work in the gym, he's basically the muscle that carries the heavy shit for the beverage company, cos the riceman and pajeet can't lift heavy shit.

This gym is $200 a month btw

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Corleone and Deleted member 23819
He don't work in the gym, he's basically the muscle that carries the heavy shit for the beverage company, cos the riceman and pajeet can't lift heavy shit.

This gym is $200 a month btw
$200 is insane. I hope you're wealthy!

Well, if his work is lifting heavy shit then he's obviously done his fair share of lifting, so you're essentially arguing my point.

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
Imagine wanting to suicide while earning 300k and in Hong Kong. Who even cares at that salary, you can just go bang hookers. So many white man who dgaf about anything. drink alcohol, eat tasty food and hookers. All while getting worshipped

Imagine wanting to suicide while earning 300k and in Hong Kong. Who even cares at that salary, you can just go bang hookers. So many white man who dgaf about anything. drink alcohol, eat tasty food and hookers. All while getting worshipped
I'm not white bhai.

Screenshot 20230714 180134

Screenshot 20230714 180240

Screenshot 20230714 180430

Living life on nightmare mode.

@BombayVikings
@FailedNormieManlet

• JFL
Reactions: Krakowski, normie_joe, Deleted member 16275 and 3 others
I mean who cares when you are earning 300k
Doesn't work like that.

You mentioned you are NEET, but as an indian in HK I am pretty sure you're family earn similar, hence u can be neet, yet you're still out here stressing

Doesn't work like that.

You mentioned you are NEET, but as an indian in HK I am pretty sure you're family earn similar, hence u can be neet, yet you're still out here stressing
family income prob is like 7k a month if im being generous

Damn so ur a poorcel.

Does family also get neetbux like u?

How do u do with the HK girls?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21700
Damn so ur a poorcel.

Does family also get neetbux like u?

How do u do with the HK girls?
they work. i dont slay nor i try to. All i want is my hair back and a good job.

• +1
How are you NEET at nearly 30 in HK with that? My parents are at a similar income level, maybe a bit lower in India and I have no siblings and we are upper middle class here. My dad would defo not be able to afford me being jobless.

How are you NEET at nearly 30 in HK with that? My parents are at a similar income level, maybe a bit lower in India and I have no siblings and we are upper middle class here. My dad would defo not be able to afford me being jobless.
7k x 8k = 56k HKD. rent is like 4k, monthly family expense prob not 15k monthly. We only eat at home, parents are home to work and work to home.

Yet sadly my parents wont give me money to focus on recovering hair and finally start getting job.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21700
they work. i dont slay nor i try to. All i want is my hair back and a good job.
How can they work and get 7k??

Isn't the minimum wage like 16k??

How can they work and get 7k??

Isn't the minimum wage like 16k??
7k USD. 56K family income HKD wise or something. I dont know exact but im estimating. Since im being generous, its prob lower.

7k USD. 56K family income HKD wise or something. I dont know exact but im estimating. Since im being generous, its prob lower.
Ah ok, well 50k, and I assume that is just 2 parents and u, so that is a not bad quality of life then

Ok, not a lavish life then.

Btw I went to Chaiwala in LKF last night, have u been there?
no, i am mentalcel. All i want is my hair, good income and do productive things. I dont care as much about enjoying/travel/etc. Hong Kong tbh is a very boring place but chill.

• +1
Slave genetics. Cheer up, chances are he was about 90 IQ

7k x 8k = 56k HKD. rent is like 4k, monthly family expense prob not 15k monthly. We only eat at home, parents are home to work and work to home.

Yet sadly my parents wont give me money to focus on recovering hair and finally start getting job.
why dont they want you to work?

reccomend me a place to get chapli kebab

dude wtf? his parents make around 70k usd a year, is that lower middle.class in.india?

I'd have thought it the top end of middle class, once u make 100k ur upper class

why dont they want you to work?

reccomend me a place to get chapli kebab
typical desi parents. stingy, dont see pt of looksmaxxing, save money and try build property in india. where we arent going, maybe once in 5 years.

typical desi parents. stingy, dont see pt of looksmaxxing, save money and try build property in india. where we arent going, maybe once in 5 years.
damn that's insanely low.IQ

• +1
Reactions: robtical
damn that's insanely low.IQ
They think HK may throw us out of HK even tho we been living 25 years+ and are permanent. Its better to have lots of property in India. Live like slaves, build worthless property in other countries.

They think HK may throw us out of HK even tho we been living 25 years+ and are permanent. Its better to have lots of property in India. Live like slaves, build worthless property in other countries.
Yeah that is crazy, are they low IQ you're parents, like generally?

If they are accumulating property in curryland, and have 3 sons to support, and live in HK, then even a family income of 50k a month is not at all comfortable life

• +1
Yeah that is crazy, are they low IQ you're parents, like generally?

If they are accumulating property in curryland, and have 3 sons to support, and live in HK, then even a family income of 50k a month is not at all comfortable life
It is actually. No one really eat outside. Just home food and chill. No luxuries entertainment desires.

It is actually. No one really eat outside. Just home food and chill. No luxuries entertainment desires.
What I mean is it might be a comfortable life, but it's a life with nothing good happening either, if that makes sense.

Also eating at home is surprisingly expensive in Hong Kong, I bought a 180g steam last night and cooked it and it still cost me 120hkd, not cheap at all.

• +1