Just 1 PSL point is life changing

L

LooksPSL

Equinox
tI’ve posted people i know irl here. Some were rated psl 5.5ish while others were given,4.5ish. The one rated 5.5 slay with decent looking girls regularly and can easily get an above average looking GF. The 4s were struggling to get laid at all and some were virgins

Just 1 point

• +1
Reactions: Maxillacel, Lorsss, LowTierNormie and 4 others
tI’ve posted people i know irl here. Some were rated psl 5.5ish while others were given,4.5ish. The one rated 5.5 slay with decent looking girls regularly and can easily get an above average looking GF. The 4s were struggling to get laid at all and some were virgins

Just 1 point
Agree, 4-5 is the biggest jump, from invisible average to a top 30%. Psl 5 can make up with charisma, gymcelling, and other softmaxxes and already slay quite decently.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, LowTierNormie, mikeock and 8 others
anything under psl8 is invisible

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forwardgrowth, diggbicc, spark and 6 others
Cope
Under PSL 6 you'll be invisible and only second choice
Cope
Under PSL 6 you'll be invisible and only second choice

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mikeock, john2 and BigBoy
legit thread

Agree, 4-5 is the biggest jump, from invisible average to a top 30%. Psl 5 can make up with charisma, gymcelling, and other softmaxxes and already slay quite decently.
5psl is top 20%

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
can you post or pm me the pic of the 5.5 psl guy you posted before. I wanna rate and see if he's actually 5.5 or higher/lower
Yeh post it

bro i am either a psl 5 or a psl 7 as rated by this forum & lookism and it doesn't matter because im not a perfect psl 8 chad.

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
can you post or pm me the pic of the 5.5 psl guy you posted before. I wanna rate and see if he's actually 5.5 or higher/lower

Noped is legit one of the best raters on here, his word > anyone else on here

• Love it
Reactions: noped
lifefuels me

If @noped is the best rater, can he rate me?

Any updates on swealing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
I genuinely think a 4/10 baseline PSL rating is the minimum for salvation.

Anything lower and you may as well rope. I know because I'm a 4/10, and used to be 5.5/10 while gymaxxed. Currently trying to gymax again.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209

Anything lower and you may as well rope. I know because I'm a 4/10, and used to be 5.5/10 while gymaxxed. Currently trying to gymax again.
im psl 3 hopefully can get to 4 somehow

Are you saying that gymaxxing is worth 1.5 psl points lol???

Are you saying that gymaxxing is worth 1.5 psl points lol???
It can be. Some people get fat chipmunk cheeks if they gain weight, which effects your psl tremendously.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and john2

Maybe, but ltr is the only way he'll get Stacys. He can't bang many of them. He can only mess around with normies

• +1
Reactions: LooksPSL
Maybe, but ltr is the only way he'll get Stacys. He can't bang many of them. He can only mess around with normies
You underestimate how easy it is to fuck prime women. You just need to be a 5, and be at the right place at the right time.

You underestimate how easy it is to fuck prime women. You just need to be a 5, and be at the right place at the right time.

I am a 30 year old psl 5.5 - 6. I have 54 n count. Only 8 were above 5 in looks and the 8 were very wishy washy for the most part, so I know what I'm talking about from experience

I am a 30 year old psl 5.5 - 6. I have 54 n count. Only 8 were above 5 in looks and the 8 were very wishy washy for the most part, so I know what I'm talking about from experience
Show an example of what 5 is to you

psl points are accumulative so the difference between psl 6 and psl 7 is greater then the difference between psl 5 and psl 6

• +1
Reactions: Titbot

Agree with this

@LooksPSL how’s your recovery going? You should make an update with pics soon.

@LooksPSL how’s your recovery going? You should make an update with pics soon.

I feel fine but still swollen, I also lost lots of weight post surgery. Once the swelling is gone and I gain the weight back I’ll post pics

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
It can be. Some people get fat chipmunk cheeks if they gain weight, which effects your psl tremendously.
bruh my cheeks are the size of gophers. they are fucking ginormous.