Just a friendly reminder that white people mog you in every aspect, even sex and virginity age

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time

White people have sex the earliest at like 16, have the most sex, and get to coom in foids raw while they're on birth control, aka live at peak human dopamine at a young age

while you ethnic shitskins cant even afford birth control so cant even have raw sex, have to wait until 24 to have sex, and dont have anywhere near as much sex as whites

imagine not being a milky snow white skin mogger

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deprived, rand anon, Deleted member 1901 and 1 other person
oh my god even the japs mog me

over

Nt ethnics fuck/date their own irl tho. If you are 6ft + htn, you have good genetics and are def in the top 10% anywhere.

Nt ethnics fuck/date their own irl tho. If you are 6ft + htn, you have good genetics and are def in the top 10% anywhere.
ethnics are all virgins even if tall

i had 5ft6 white friends in school all fucking at 15

while 6ft+ ethnics lost their virginity at 19+ even if they were tall and gl

just dont be ethnic pill strikes always

ethnics are all virgins even if tall

i had 5ft6 white friends in school all fucking at 15

while 6ft+ ethnics lost their virginity at 19+ even if they were tall and gl

just dont be ethnic pill strikes always
I don't know how old you are but now latinos and asians don't do bad at all with their own if they are neurotypical and not midget tier. There are more non-nt whites nowadays due to women having children way later but i do realize they have a large halo among ethnics.

Not a single word

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24507
I don't know how old you are but now latinos and asians don't do bad at all with their own if they are neurotypical and not midget tier. There are more non-nt whites nowadays due to women having children way later but i do realize they have a large halo among ethnics.
coping, im below 20

its just reality u shitskin coper

no black Americans on average lose it at 15 and in areas like Memphis 13

• JFL
Reactions: Bushman and stephan
coping, im below 20

its just reality u shitskin coper
I am ethnic without skin the color of shit, no need to insult me. I'm just expressing what I see irl, nt and mtn people of all races have potential, again, as long as they are not short which seems to be happening less with sexual selection and higher protein diets.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21716
Nigga bragging about the destruction of his race while all his women are intoxicated on birth control :lul:

Anyone disagreeing is coping hard.

I may not be white, but I am proud of my 56% white ancestry.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
Nigga bragging about the destruction of his race while all his women are intoxicated on birth control :lul:
Ethnic women face the same fate as their countries westernize. And then those subhumans will be worse than white women.

View attachment 2219781

White people have sex the earliest at like 16, have the most sex, and get to coom in foids raw while they're on birth control, aka live at peak human dopamine at a young age

while you ethnic shitskins cant even afford birth control so cant even have raw sex, have to wait until 24 to have sex, and dont have anywhere near as much sex as whites

imagine not being a milky snow white skin mogger
UK stat is false. Only Tyler Maher has sex. Everything else is an illusion.

Just use luftwaffe chad avi when he bombed the shit out of your tea loving subhumans theorem

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859

Users who are viewing this thread

Back