just a reminder at what roiding can do if you already have a good base.

Deleted member 2756

Deleted member 2756

Übermensch oder der tod.
Just a reminder

12-week cycle. Actually insane

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Cleftcel, Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 1464 and 6 others
What you injecting brah ?

I wish I could get steroids but I don't have a clue where I can get them in my country. :feelsbadman:

I would rather look like Noen Eubanks and slay any latina milf who dares make eye contact with me than be some roided gay stripper

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: karbo, Vitruvian, Enlil and 1 other person
is that you?

seen that pic before, it was done in 5 months i believe.

RTT is legit

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetinthemaking
Wtf happened to his face

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and chadpreetinthemaking
RTT is legit
it's the only true theory.

you can go from a white skinny mediocre incel to a roided tanned tatted monster

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder and Amnesia
I would rather look like Noen Eubanks and slay any latina milf who dares make eye contact with me than be some roided gay stripper
just fucking lol if you think that feminine twink has any chances with high e latina goddesses

• Woah
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
i got my tendons injured and lost about 5 to 6 kg of mostly muscles. this is me currently, i plan to rest a few more weeks and then start to gain my original size back. i plan to start roiding in 2020 when im at around 70kg at 176cm. any advice for a beginner circle?

Attachments

• 16C8DB25-3ED8-464B-AFCD-0547750A1B81.jpeg
    16C8DB25-3ED8-464B-AFCD-0547750A1B81.jpeg
    59.5 KB · Views: 66
  • +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
i got my tendons injured and lost about 5 to 6 kg of mostly muscles. this is me currently, i plan to rest a few more weeks and then start to gain my original size back. i plan to start roiding in 2020 when im at around 70kg at 176cm. any advice for a beginner circle?
inject estradiol right into your scrotum and hope for the best.

Chad, wouldnt even bother hopping on the R or RTT, just tan and tatts and maybe get a motorycle too boyo, you'll be a fucking slayer. And maybe timbs and 2 inch insoles too.
And dye eyebrows black and hair dark brown.

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Chad, wouldnt even bother hopping on the R or RTT, just tan and tatts and maybe get a motorycle too boyo, you'll be a fucking slayer. And maybe timbs and 2 inch insoles too.
cope tbh. most Chads with good frames end up roiding

im planning to tan and i actually talked about making motorcycle drivers license with mates all evening today lmao but thanks

cope tbh. most Chads with good frames end up roiding
I have a decent frame (20.5" bideltoid) and when I get back from my holiday in february im gonna start cycling SARMs and get inked up.

Just stay natty vro. Your pec insertions are going to look like shit if you juice. You already look good this cut.

Just stay natty vro. Your pec insertions are going to look like shit if you juice. You already look good this cut.
my pecs are the worst shit ever i know about that. but when they were bigger they looked better tbh. maybe i stay natty just for the hair

• +1
Reactions: gaypharoah

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Your hair is worth much more

• +1
Reactions: Cleftcel and Norwooder
Your hair is worth much more

JFL

if you're not predisposed to hairloss then there's no reason not to do atleast ONE cycle to quadruple the nuclei in your muscle

Not 12 weeks or he has 99th percentile genetics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
View attachment 165978
JFL

if you're not predisposed to hairloss then there's no reason not to do atleast ONE cycle to quadruple the nuclei in your muscle
Most people are predisposed to a decent amount of hairloss. You can just build a good base naturally and you’ll look good and keep the gains.

Mirin bro. Whats the strength gains looking like

hes already good looking though

yeah tbh,

it's an insane difference.
Maybe your average gym bro with a decent base could do that in 12 weeks if they had a pro bb coach who put them on high dose tren and anadrol with insulin and gh. Combined with optimal training and diet.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
Whats my base like?
07C4AF44 0EF8 4A9F 8A47 7A1AFE6F2064

How much do u weigh in that pic