D

Deleted member 16371

Kraken
Ok.

31E4FA10 E2CA 439A 8401 9E51B1437FF1

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 23554, wannabe prettyboy and 1 other person
that's mostly because you can cover your forehead with hair and even your jawline with a beard, there's pretty much nothing you can do to hide your eyes except glasses.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
that's mostly because you can cover your forehead with hair and even your jawline with a beard, there's pretty much nothing you can do to hide your eyes except glasses.
That’s why you should focus on eye area first and it’s the only matter

That’s why you should focus on eye area first and it’s the only matter
there's not that many options available to do something about your eyes, you can work away bags, and make them seem deeper, but you can't fundamentally change the shape.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Artemis and Deleted member 16371
eye area is also incredibly hard to improve by means of surgery so theyre a good indicator of genetic quality
whereas jaw and forehead can be be frauded by soft and hard maxxing

• +1
there's not that many options available to do something about your eyes, you can work away bags, and make them seem deeper, but you can't fundamentally change the shape.
The unchangeable features are the most important ones. You should fix them first

The unchangeable features are the most important ones. You should fix them first
I've got my eye area going for me luckily, biggest issue is my high nordic forehead.

• +1
Big round eyes are the biggest subhuman trait ever

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
eye area is also incredibly hard to improve by means of surgery so theyre a good indicator of genetic quality
whereas jaw and forehead can be be frauded by soft and hard maxxing
Not really. If you have a big UEE an upper blepharoplasty is nothing too complicated. For eyebags ad dark circles lower blepharoplasty and fat graft are pretty common nowadays.

It gets difficult if you have subhuman flaws such as bug eyes, big sclera show or negative cantal tilt.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21340 and Deleted member 16371
Mfw another thread showing more single cause fallacy bullshit

3182805 3173836 image 4
Everything matters. Stop projecting that the main cause of ur subhumanity is the only cause of ur subhumanity.

Yes most important

It gets difficult if you have subhuman flaws such as bug eyes, big sclera show or negative cantal tilt.
even these are fixable : orbital decompression , canthoplasty / lower eyelid retraction / endoscopic lifts

only over-tier flaws are shit ipd and pfl

Yes truly

I can’t believe how true this is. Number 1