Just a reminder. It is possible to be a fatcel even if your weight is normal. If this is you put the forkdown fat ass

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

887 high t beast
Are Normal-Weight Americans Over-Fat?

Data from National Health and Nutrition Examination Surveys (NHANES) 1999–2004 have recently shown the percent body fat of American adults. Average American men and women have ~28 and 40% body fat. When categorized by BMI and age, the data also show high percent body fat values, particularly in lower BMI categories. These data should make one reflect on the health status of Americans in all BMI categories and the use of these data for public health recommendations.

Although the report by Li et al. (1) provides useful information on the body fat content of Americans for specific BMI categories, these recent NHANES data seem to show high percent body fat levels, which is most striking among men and women who have a normal and overweight BMI. In fact, among women and men with BMI < 25 kg/m2, Li et al. (1) report a crude percent body fat of 34.0 and 22.7%, respectively. In contrast, in a small study of whites in Switzerland, percent body fat in women and men with normal BMI were 25.3 and 17.7%, respectively

It is disconcerting that the 5th percentile for percent body fat, which should represent the leanest of the population, corresponds to 28 and 17% body fat for women and men, respectively, and that the 50th percentile is as high as 41 and 28%. The message that may be interpreted from these cut-points, if they are to be used “in clinical settings and public health services” (1), is that the percentage body fat values that correspond to normal BMIs are acceptable and/or healthy.

According to this study less than 5% of the entire US population is 17% body fat or lower.

17% is borderline fat
for people that don't do manual labor or work out by the way. Less than 1% is probably 10 to 12% :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

If your close to 20% body fat, your a volcel fatass who needs to lose weight.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: samm735, noodlelover, Deleted member 14160 and 1 other person
Holy shit lifefuel again for me tbh. I can't wait to restrict the last source of dopamine for myself and endure ghastly comments about looking sickly from my Curry family for months on end, for the off chance to finally ltr a used up BEcky. :soy::soy::soy:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15899, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 14262 and 2 others
At 16% right now and still can grab a lot of fat on my jaw. I'll probably only start being really lean in the face at around 14%, that's where most people should look good

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Slob and Deleted member 756
At 16% right now and still can grab a lot of fat on my jaw. I'll probably only start being really lean in the face at around 14%, that's where most people should look good
cope thinking 2% will melt all the fat from your face
if your face is fat at 16% you'll need to drop to 8 - 10% to have a lean face

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover

According to this study less than 5% of the entire US population is 17% body fat or lower.

17% is borderline fat
for people that don't do manual labor or work out by the way. Less than 1% is probably 10 to 12% :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

It changes as you age. A male at 20% bodyfat in his 40s looks thinner than many younger people with 15% bodyfat. I think its due to there being more of the fat mixed in with the muscle as you age or something like that.

17% is borderline fat

America is a fucking disgusting country. I can't wait to leave and never come back.

17% is borderline fat

I find that less than 5% number hard to believe just based on the number of skinny young guys I see. Even if just a tad skinny fat they wouldn't be over 17% most times. 17% is a real low bodyfat for a female however and very few of them would be under that.

you can be in a good bmi but still skinny fat, aka normal weight obesity.

90kg 15% mog

I weigh 76.5 kg / 165 lbs at 182cm / 5'11.5" and approximately 20% bf.
Earlier this year I weighed 89 kg / 196 lbs, probably around 32 - 34% bf.
My face looks obese (boneless baby faced subhuman.) My lower stomach is a giant fat roll and I have massive love handles. I'd have to drop down to 150 lbs to be at 12% bf.

It's not like I have 0 muscle, either. People always tell me I look like I workout. It's mostly my arms, back and chest, though (years of pullups, chinups, dips, weighed dips etc.) The rest is underdeveloped (no abs, small core.)

Last edited: