Just a reminder

left2die

left2die

A S C E N D E D
You'll get called cute if you have prey / big eyes and a slightly fatty face.

You'll get called handsome if you have hunter eyes and a sharp jawline (aka low bf)

Of course these only apply if youre attractive in the first place. Probably will be my last post on here since im not really doing well mentally right now

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Alexanderr, Bluepill, Mansnob and 2 others
Ground breaking news

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr, Bluepill, InZayn and 3 others
I've been called cute a lot.
Borders on dehumanising.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormie and Mansnob
Society is hell, man.

Getting called cute is suicide fuel. "Omg ur not ugly ur so cute, I'm sure some girl will love you".

I have been called both

Man some foids call Chico cute and he is rebuts tall with strong face

• +1
Reactions: UltraExtremeIntense
Getting called cute is suicide fuel. "Omg ur not ugly ur so cute, I'm sure some girl will love you".
It depends really. When girls call you ‘cute’, they usually mean fuckable, to be quite frankly honest.

It depends really. When girls call you ‘cute’, they usually mean fuckable, to be quite frankly honest.
Well it's different here I guess. Girls will call guys hot if they wanna fuck, cute if they wanna have u as a pet.

Well it's different here I guess. Girls will call guys hot if they wanna fuck, cute if they wanna have u as a pet.
Where do you live?

Get the blackpill out of your mouth. Foids have different tastes just like us. A ton of foids prefer cute over handsome thats why prettyboy maxxing is a thing

Get the blackpill out of your mouth. Foids have different tastes just like us. A ton of foids prefer cute over handsome thats why prettyboy maxxing is a thing
Haha I wish that we're true. Every girl that calls me cute only ever talks to me for validation or to tell me about their sexual experiences but make it clear they don't wanna do anything like that with me. I'm just treated like their little brother.

Haha I wish that we're true. Every girl that calls me cute only ever talks to me for validation or to tell me about their sexual experiences but make it clear they don't wanna do anything like that with me. I'm just treated like their little brother.
And you stay there and listen. jfl.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormie
And you stay there and listen. jfl.
I don't I stop talking to those girls when they act like that around me. I'm just explaining past experiences

If some girl calls you cute it means "i can fuck you if i am drunk enough and depressed because no chad, chadlite nor high tier nome wanted me"