Just a simple yes or no question about mewing

D

Deleted member 7863

Kraken
Will mewing achieve anything at the age of 16-17 , not looks wise even just will it do anything good for you will it have any reward?

• +1
Reactions: ThreadMatters
i personally believe that if you have the insane dedication it takes to consistently hard mew for 8 hours a day everyday for at least 1 year you can get results

• +1
Reactions: 000, JustAFewMM and Deleted member 7863
only if u hard mew 24/7 for a year for minimal results. You wont achieve a chin implant, rhinoplasty and fillers like what @Salludon frauds.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8832, JustAFewMM and Deleted member 7863
if u commit hard, yes.

if u don't have that kind of determination don't bother and get surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7863
Unfortunately nobody knows the answer, just do it regardless of aesthetic benefits. It's just correct posture

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, retard and Deleted member 7863
only if u hard mew 24/7 for a year for minimal results. You wont achieve a chin implant, rhinoplasty and fillers like what @Salludon frauds.
but what would the minimal results even be from this hard dedication like 1 mm forward maxilla? Anyways i hardmew nowadays because why not , when gaming and stuff its so easy to do

• +1
Will mewing achieve anything at the age of 16-17 , not looks wise even just will it do anything good for you will it have any reward?
Yes it will but not nearly as much as mse plus facemask so get that instead especially since if your still growing you can up to like 8 mm forward growth instead of like 3 when your done growing so hurry up get that shit

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and Deleted member 7863
Time is what matters. That's it.

• +1
Yes it will but not nearly as much as mse plus facemask so get that instead especially since if your still growing you can up to like 8 mm forward growth instead of like 3 when your done growing so hurry up get that shit
any threads about this subject? And i dont think its in a rush my maxilla is already top tier forward grown but if theres something i can improve then hey ill do it

• +1
yes

• +1
any threads about this subject? And i dont think its in a rush my maxilla is already top tier forward grown but if theres something i can improve then hey ill do it
What do you mean by top tier foward grown do you mean Barrett tier. Also what benefits do you want if you want wider cheek bones,maxilla and higher,more projected cheekbones,and more foward growth get mse and facemask

no

• Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot
What do you mean by top tier foward grown do you mean Barrett tier. Also what benefits do you want if you want wider cheek bones,maxilla and higher,more projected cheekbones,and more foward growth get mse and facemask
i would say barrett tier or atleast close , my cheekbones are wide and high but they dont project that much forward therefore i think my ogee could improve. The main reason i would be commited to hard mewing 24/7 is for more forward projecting cheekbones otherwise im satisfied with my growth. Will look into mse and face mask thanks (y)

• +1
Reactions: ThreadMatters and WeWillAllAscend
Mewing helps you to breath through your nose. That got some health benefits and better air quality and airflow in body so 100% do it. I think it helps you to develop your face slightly better, even at your age since the maxilla still develops at 16.

Mewing helps you to breath through your nose. That got some health benefits and better air quality and airflow in body so 100% do it. I think it helps you to develop your face slightly better, even at your age since the maxilla still develops at 16.
btw which bones develop over the age of 16? Mandible must be finished because if it grows a tad bit longer ill be captain chin

• +1
Your face and jaw in general. Masculation of the face happens during puberty till like 22. Jaw growth till like 20.

In my experience, yeah it kinda does. Left: 12th June 2020, right: 26th August 2020 (today). Not huge at all but mind you that’s only 2 months

Attachments

• EFEFF76D-99D8-427C-A89F-4F9B01E0CEFC.jpeg
    EFEFF76D-99D8-427C-A89F-4F9B01E0CEFC.jpeg
    16.2 KB · Views: 13
  • 4185DE72-3006-4D89-9241-64D88168C43D.jpeg
    4185DE72-3006-4D89-9241-64D88168C43D.jpeg
    14 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
In my experience, yeah it kinda does. Left: 12th June 2020, right: 26th August 2020 (today). Not huge at all but mind you that’s only 2 months
Congratulations.

No changes whatsoever.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341 and Mr.cope

16 vs 18 same bodyfat.
Ignore everything else just look at jaw.

Man it's just puberty. You went from a kid to an adult like that Astro Sky dude.
I actively mewed AND chewed.
idk if mewing did anything but chewing absolutely did 100% no doubt made my masetter muscles bigger

idk if mewing did anything but chewing absolutely did 100% no doubt made my masetter muscles bigger
Nice side profile in the avi.
How are you still an incel? It's beyond me tbh. You masc mog most 18 year olds

your masster insertions are god like tho

• +1
your masster insertions are god like tho
they are.
I've said this in other threads don't expect the same results.
They are very lowset and wide so easy to hypertrophy and doesn't bloat my face easily

they are.
I've said this in other threads don't expect the same results.
They are very lowset and wide so easy to hypertrophy and doesn't bloat my face easily
my own masseter insertions are pretty good altough my left is a bit more lowset so i dont chew for that reason because it will cause assymetry , im lucky that i dont have to chew since my gonions are really flared out already

• +1