Just about anyone can ascend with these 2 surgeries.

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin

This legit should just about ascend any one

upper eyelid fillers and lefort 1?

• +1
Reactions: Kade and Deleted member 3043
Sure two surgeries that cost $50K and $18K. Anyone.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4675, wagbox and turkproducer
My eyes look Chinese tbh

so, which ones?

Almond eye from Taban and Wraparound jaw implant from Eppley

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo, sloopnoob, Kade and 3 others

Eppleys results are quite shit i haven't seen tabans that much they look quite shit as well this was from a surgeon in boston the upper eye lid i don't know

implants are usually cope tbh unless subhumanity.
the implant is close to 20k on average, full service of taban could go up to 50k tho.
It's only worth to go to the US for 3D personalized implants, for the eye work,taban is overrated and priced. Any good european surgeon can do it;

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
implants are usually cope tbh unless subhumanity.

the implant is close to 20k on average, full service of taban could go up to 50k tho

This ain't implants this is working with actual bone jfl if you think you are gonna get natural results from implants it's like bloody fillers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Just booked them

• Love it
This I agree with you x100000 . Focusing on the eye area and lower third is like 90% of the work. Everything is cope unless it's a serious failo.

Good work .n
Not so much to do to ascend seriously an eye area sadly, unless NCT.

This ain't implants this is working with actual bone jfl if you think you are gonna get natural results from implants it's like bloody fillers
that's why i don't like implants either.But i don't need bimax nor genio, and the average UEE that i have won't ascend me a lot if i apply fillers to it, you legit need to have subhuman tier UEE.
Exactly it's 90 percent of the face

Life fuel for you
the sad truth is that if you have the good eye area, and perfect midface ratio - compact, and wide -, you'll ascend no matter what. But this is like 1/100 of the looksmaxxers;

that's why i don't like implants either.But i don't need bimax nor genio, and the average UEE that i have won't ascend me a lot if i apply fillers to it, you legit need to have subhuman tier UEE.

the sad truth is that if you have the good eye area, and perfect midface ratio - compact, and wide -, you'll ascend no matter what. But this is like 1/100 of the looksmaxxers;

i mean i do that's why it was life fuel for me

• +1
i mean i do that's why it was life fuel for me
what really matters is PFL and eye shape, and this can't be really changed.

And what non implant procedure can give you a wider jaw, wider squarer chin and wider projecting zygos?

Not so much to do to ascend seriously an eye area sadly, unless NCT.

Dr Taban Almond eye surgery before and afters are amazing . It's multiple procedures like orbital decompression etc. Consulting with him next month.

Ask these guy for pics if you don't believe me.

@kota
@Amnesia
@KEy21

• Woah
And what non implant procedure can give you a wider jaw, wider squarer chin and wider projecting zygos?

BiMAX increases bigonial width increasing the squareness of the jaw i'm not really sure on the zygos tbqh
what really matters is PFL and eye shape, and this can't be really changed.

Did you not look at the pic

This is the only 1 so far i have seen online that literally has changed the shape of the fucking eye i can't find the source to this pic

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
fuark you wanna do more

fillers are good
BiMAX increases bigonial width increasing the squareness of the jaw i'm not really sure on the zygos tbqh

View attachment 289857

This is the only 1 so far i have seen online that literally has changed the shape of the fucking eye i can't find the source to this pic
JFL NOTHING CHANGED EXCEPT THE UPPER EYELID IS HIDDEN
FILLERS COULD DO THAT

What a stupid thread

You can be ugly with hooded eyes and no overbite

What a stupid thread

You can be ugly with hooded eyes and no overbite

What a stupid reply 9/10 ugly faces have reccessed maxillas or shit jaw's

• +1
Reactions: wagbox and Gaia262

View attachment 289857

That result is insane, I need it. It looks like he got thicker eyebros too and undereye fillers to look younger

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Eppleys results are quite shit i haven't seen tabans that much they look quite shit as well this was from a surgeon in boston the upper eye lid i don't know
Eppley is also a maxfac wonder if his Osteotomy + implants surgeries are good

That result is insane, I need it. It looks like he got thicker eyebros too and undereye fillers to look younger

From what I can tell, he just seems to have got under eye fillers and upper eyelid fillers. No surgeries.

And then used an eyebrow marker to fill his eyebrows in or smth

• JFL
Reactions: Amnesia
Upper Eyelid Fat Grafting is literally a .5 to 1 point PSL increase
718D6C4B 8495 4856 88FA CCD255290E74
A600B154 8382 479B 85CD E490436C3D94

Chewing and Mewing are the way. It pushes your maxilla up, eliminating scleral show, pushing out your cheekbones.

Just look at jamo.

Chewing and Mewing are the way. It pushes your maxilla up, eliminating scleral show, pushing out your cheekbones.

Just look at jamo.

Yes bro mewing moved my entire face forward

Yes true however i'm not offering you a male model i'm offering a higher tier normie those eyes are godly
Who’s eyes are godly? The black guy?

Eppley reincarnationplasty

Eppley reincarnationplasty

How much of us are subhumans cause of genes and how much are subhumans cause of enviroment is hard to tell really I thought abos always looked like apes however I was wrong they looked like a wide dim faced faced on tradional environments