Just another day

NoseProphecy

NoseProphecy

Equinox
So I was feeding a stray dog and then a thought crossed my mind…this dog probably has more smv than me. Should I stop feeding him milk and eggs and start feeding him goy dog food?

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Darkeningstar
So I was feeding a stray dog and then a thought crossed my mind…this dog probably has more smv than me. Should I stop feeding him milk and eggs and start feeding him goy dog food?
Oofy doofy dogs are popular with girls

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
Oofy doofy dogs are popular with girls
The presence of even 1 Dog in the environment reduces the chance of all human males having sex. If there are 50 females and 50 males, 1 of them being a Dog, that Dog will have sex with all 50 girls, while mabye 1 or 2 hyman males will have sex with 1 or 2 girls. Without the Dog, it is possible that all the men will get sex, but most likely 10-15 of them will get all the pussy.
If the group is all Dogs then all 50 if them will fuck. Dogs are 100% successful sex machines.
No woman can resist.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Bomber517 and Darkeningstar
Give it onions

• So Sad
Reactions: NoseProphecy
Too cruel Bhai. You can’t escape the dog pill
But dogs love the taste of onions, I was talking to a dog other day and he was explaining how much he loved onions and I gave him some then we did a handshake then he went away to find a dog wife

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and NoseProphecy
But dogs love the taste of onions, I was talking to a dog other day and he was explaining how much he loved onions and I gave him some then we did a handshake then he went away to find a dog wife
I know it’s harmful for dogs but knowing how these street dogs are build he probably gonna eat that shit no problem

• +1
Reactions: asdvek