Just applied Tretinoin on my face for the first time

Deleted member 15004

Deleted member 15004

Feminist Incel. We exist.
Just applied Tret 0.05 on my face for the first time. I applied it on my whole face and I was told that there would be some irritation but I don't feel anything right now. Doc told me to apply it once every two days but I'm gonna do it everyday. How long will it take to notice changes?

@RabidRosaries

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 15827
3 months

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
download a habit tracker and make sure you apply it everyday..i got lazy and inconsistent with it which will delay progress
My T-levels are too low, I feel too tired to do anything apart from masturbate and sleep

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, oldcelloser and Deleted member 18012
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 18032
You will first look like my Avi for a month and then slowly tend to Zayn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
My T-levels are too low, I feel too tired to do anything apart from masturbate and sleep
convince yourself to get up and walk around for 30 seconds and go back after. keep bargaining with your monkey brain to be productive by doing laughably small things. abuse the slippery slope procrastination psychology to your benefit.

read this book called mini habits, it's pretty great

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Deleted member 18032 and Deleted member 15827
I applied 0.1 everyday. Apply at night and wear sunscreen in the morning. Apply on lips thrice a week only it'll dry the fuck out of lips so buy Vit C and hylaruonic serum to hydrate it and skin also because tret will dry you the fuck out. Lastly get salicylic plus lha cleanser because lots of peeling. Results will start in a month , and by the third month if you didn't have lots of acne to start with you should have amazing skin. If you had acne results will take 5-6 months

• +1
Retinoic acid causes a initial reaction when introduced. Ur acne and skin might look worse at first but your body gets used to it after a few weeks. Ur acne will go away in 3-4 months and you'll have glowing skin in 6-7 months.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: bogii and Deleted member 15827
Retinoic acid causes a initial reaction when introduced. Ur acne and skin might look worse but your body gets used to it after a few weeks. Ur acne will go away in 3-4 months and you'll have glowing skin in 6-7 months.
I don't really have any acne I am using it for glowing and shiny skin and to remove sun damage, blemishes, un-evenness hyperpigmentation etc

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 15827
I applied 0.1 everyday. Apply at night and wear sunscreen in the morning. Apply on lips thrice a week only it'll dry the fuck out of lips so buy Vit C and hylaruonic serum to hydrate it and skin also because tret will dry you the fuck out. Lastly get salicylic plus lha cleanser because lots of peeling. Results will start in a month , and by the third month if you didn't have lots of acne to start with you should have amazing skin. If you had acne results will take 5-6 months
Yes I am also taking 3000 IU of Vitamin C daily. I should also apply it to my lips? Alright

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Yes I am also taking 3000 IU of Vitamin C daily. I should also apply it to my lips? Alright
I take C too but serum is different , your skin will feel softer and more hydrated immediately

my condolences

I take C too but serum is different , your skin will feel softer and more hydrated immediately
Things are expensive here not cheap like in curryland and I am a student so I'll to vit c tablets

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Don't make a thread tomorrow saying your face changed lmao. It takes atleast 2 weeks . No placebo shit posts

• Woah
Things are expensive here not cheap like in curryland and I am a student so I'll to vit c tablets
Bro trust me buy vit C and hylaruonic serum for just one month supply your skin will be dry af the first month of tret.

Don't make a thread tomorrow saying your face changed lmao. It takes atleast 2 weeks . No placebo shit posts
Yeah legit seems like a long-term treatment that you need to be consistent and patient about it. You been using it?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and currylightskin
You will feel the irritation later believe that

Moisturize well if you don’t want to look like shit

• Woah
Nah gonna start in a month . @RabidRosaries transformation inspired me
Yeah legit seems like a long-term treatment that you need to be consistent and patient about it. You been using it?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004 and Deleted member 15827
You will feel the irritation later believe that

Moisturize well if you don’t want to look like shit
Okay I have Nivea cream, I will use that.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and PYT
don't do it every day nigger

• Woah