Reactions: BoredPrince, bloomercel, Rzn and 10 others
Niggas really out there doing this jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, ominion, bloomercel and 8 others
fuckk

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and bloomercel
I felt so uncomfortable watching this. And people have the nerve to say online dating is cope. At least you don't have to deal with being the local pervert

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel, BoredPrince, bloomercel and 10 others
Guys in the comments trying to glaze him because they equate low inhib behavior with being confident. Telling him he needs to be more assertive. As if women will respect that. An unattractive man being assertive is what women call a rapist jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel, ominion, bloomercel and 5 others
What kind of pickup line is "are you always this beautiful" holy shit

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, rooman, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
I luh blonde snow bunnies

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
Couldn't watch the full video because it's so cringe.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, rooman, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
If you truly want to "meet women irl" it HAS to be through shared social activities like going to a pub or club if you're trying to cold approach. Of course never just go up to someone with a weird ass line talking about their looks.

Otherwise if you don't want to do the above you have to rely on meeting women through shared friends or work. But holy fuck just approaching women en masse as they are going about their day please dear god no

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and bloomercel
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, rooman, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
If you truly want to "meet women irl" it HAS to be through shared social activities like going to a pub or club if you're trying to cold approach. Of course never just go up to someone with a weird ass line talking about their looks.

Otherwise if you don't want to do the above you have to rely on meeting women through shared friends or work. But holy fuck just approaching women en masse as they are going about their day please dear god no
It’s fine if ur tall and attractive, doesn’t matter at all what u say to how awkward u are. There’s vids of chads picking up girls without saying a word, in Pokémon outfits and on rollerblades jfl

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel, rooman, Deleted member 84469 and 1 other person
how does the nigga approaching look like?

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
It’s fine if ur tall and attractive, doesn’t matter at all what u say to how awkward u are. There’s vids of chads picking up girls without saying a word, in Pokémon outfits and on rollerblades jfl
Most pickup vids are staged bruh I ain't watching grifters for dating advice

OK? You realize most "content" online is staged as it is? Most are actors
Can be but ur coping boyo

hitchhike and end up at a sorority house

The interactions seem too fluid to be acted

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, bloomercel and mr007
Can be but ur coping boyo

hitchhike and end up at a sorority house

The interactions seem to fluid to be acted

Not gonna watch stupid brainrot. If you want to believe online content isn't staged (it's Fucking BUSINESS nigga) go right tf ahead and maybe use it for...something I guess?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BoredPrince, bloomercel and ShowerMaxxing
Not gonna watch stupid brainrot. If you want to believe online content isn't staged (it's Fucking BUSINESS nigga) go right tf ahead and maybe use it for...something I guess?
Ur life
Ur choice
60 seconds

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 84469

Same dude I think approached other chicks and they were into it

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Just approach bro

Same dude I think approached other chicks and they were into it

Mindsmash is so cringe, buddy is going to pua cus the mma views ain’t coming in jfl

“Social flow state” -> shy soft spoken, following a script can’t make this up hahah

Hamzacel

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel
why would he talk from like 7 feet away

Cold approaching women at department stores or grocery stores is a DOA move unless you're like extremely gl or charismatic.

Women are usually more relaxed about being hit on in parties, clubs, bars, concerts, beaches, etc. It's no guaranteed esp. if you're ugly or a bad talker but it's way better than cold approaching in places where they're running errands.

Cold approaching women at department stores or grocery stores is a DOA move unless you're like extremely gl or charismatic.

Women are usually more relaxed about being hit on in parties, clubs, bars, concerts, beaches, etc. It's no guaranteed esp. if you're ugly or a bad talker but it's way better than cold approaching in places where they're running errands.
i would only do that for practice or somehting ngl, or cause im bored

Nah. This isn't really true.

A tall and attractive dude can easily fuck up his halo if he starts talking like a socially awkward autist or saying creepy things that a basement dweller would say, especially if it's at a place where women are doing their errands.

I think people downplay how important it is for attractive people to still be socially competent.

JB? Not with those tits she's not.