just arrived home, feeling so empty.

toolateforme

toolateforme

Again hoping that i don't wake up tomorrow..
My older brother saw me but doesnt say anything.
I got nothing that I want to do anymore. I dont really have anything to do anymore.
I cant enjoy video game anymore and music makes me anxious.
Every second and second is painful because I know I'm missing out important things and I can't help.
I used to say my mother was huge obstruction of my death but im not sure I would still care after few months..
it's hard to even breathe anymore. It's so empty. I cant handle it.
Theraphist actually made me much worse since he humiliated me because I had up and down, when I was being up he said shit like he think what I feel is nothing at all.
And I think I'm gonna get off this forum soon too. To think of it, It was insane journey haha, it was just about 2 weeks and I got 1,500 posts. This forum was lit. I loved it. It's funny that the only ones truly understood and shared my pain are ones who that I dont even know how they look. Internet is such a fantastic thing in some aspect.
But since I poured the post and thus people started to be getting bored of my suicidal posts, I think it is good time to end it like everything would eventually do.

I've been to Flume concert btw. Would've been better if i couldve been Lollapalooza, but still it was wonderful experience.
I just felt I never belong these place becuase how hideous I look.
Screenshot 20190816 184755 Video Player

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, SHARK, BrettyBoy and 3 others
dude. get on antidepressants. seriously. you have the exact symptoms as i did before i got on an SSRI. your condition is treatable. i know it must be hard to even want to go do anything about it because there's something that feels "good" about wallowing in your sorrow but seriously, go get meds

"I got nothing that I want to do anymore. I dont really have anything to do anymore.
it's hard to even breathe anymore. It's so empty. I cant handle it."

this part is mainly concerning.

• +1
Reactions: Abyss Dweller, ExCel and Krezo
try concerta

try everything to ascend. get plastic surgeries there are a lot of great surgeons on korea.

not even the title

• WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: haircutcel and BigBiceps
dude. get on antidepressants. seriously. you have the exact symptoms as i did before i got on an SSRI. your condition is treatable. i know it must be hard to even want to go do anything about it because there's something that feels "good" about wallowing in your sorrow but seriously, go get meds

"I got nothing that I want to do anymore. I dont really have anything to do anymore.
it's hard to even breathe anymore. It's so empty. I cant handle it."

this part is mainly concerning.
had meds and it didn't work for me and my problem is from real world not my mentality.

i can forget all the loss that im having and how miserable i am but i don't want it thanks man.

dopamine fast, ded srs.
I did it back in march and it made a huge difference.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Where you live Bhai?

had meds and it didn't work for me and my problem is from real world not my mentality.

i can forget all the loss that im having and how miserable i am but i don't want it thanks man.
No point dying unless you die while trying to ascend. Keep going buddy, start with simple shit like hard mew.

Inject serotonin immediately

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
just ennui theory

imagine going to a Flume concert and not making out with a hot 5'9 110 lb white JB during the sets

it's over suifuel

:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

ah well. regardless. good luck man, i hope things get better for you

dopamine fast, ded srs.
I did it back in march and it made a huge difference.
kind of want to dopamine fast ded srs
how long was it and how strict was it
i don’t think i have the willpower to do it tbh

Oh man, don't leave the forum op.
We're all in this together.
You can still post stuff here to vent, it's better than keeping everything bottled up.
Ignore the trolls most of them don't care about looksmaxing anyway.
I believe if you got your first surgery it would have a positive impact in your life.
There's hope for you, change can be made.

Dude either surgerymaxx or moneymaxx