Deleted member 14693

Kraken

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Corleone, NoReedemingFeature, mug and 2 others
She was cucking him all along

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
She was on her way to Chads house so she was feeling happy, wanted to make this little incels day by feeding him lies. Almost like a make a wish kid. Told him to do a wheelie hoping he'd crash, and she wouldn't have to deal with blocking his number when he texts her.

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
lets be realistic, it needs to be said. Even if your incel Betabuxx is not an option.

• Hmm...
Reactions: latincell95
This makes me think I've missed out on life changing opportunities - all because I was a high inhib retarded pussy.

By life changing opportunities I mean several prison sentences and court orders to stay 10km away from my oneitis

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Corleone, Zonar, latincell95 and 2 others
Its have high succes in my experience

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39692 and Deleted member 22918
im gonna get rejected by a 4/10 if i do that rn lol. even my oneitis who was a local insta model would go out with me

• JFL
Imagine how much pussy I would have gotten by now if I followed this theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, Deleted member 22918 and SoundnVision
She was on her way to Chads house so she was feeling happy, wanted to make this little incels day by feeding him lies. Almost like a make a wish kid. Told him to do a wheelie hoping he'd crash, and she wouldn't have to deal with blocking his number when he texts her.
Try watching till the end

She’s cute :aheago:

• Hmm...
This makes me think I've missed out on life changing opportunities - all because I was a high inhib retarded pussy.

By life changing opportunities I mean several prison sentences and court orders to stay 10km away from my oneitis
Also because you’re 5’7”

Also because you’re 5’7”
5.7.5 but 5'8 with socks (which I wear all the time) and morning height is that anyway. Also wear sandles 24/7 even when I go to shower so I'm basically 5'9.

• JFL
5.7.5 but 5'8 with socks (which I wear all the time) and morning height is that anyway. Also wear sandles 24/7 even when I go to shower so I'm basically 5'9.
Yeah and I’m 6’2 as well bro

Yeah and I’m 6’2 as well bro

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss

Nigga actin like a goofy ass female doin all them corny ass “first concert XD” photos a shit. fuck wrong wit his goofy McGoober lookin ass + his frame is shit

What a way to settle down

Also it's probably fake

I watched it he's just her betabux court jester. "do a wheelie teehee"
Cope.
He's having backbreaking orgasms inside her while autists rot on here

• Hmm...
Reactions: TechnoBoss