Just Asked My Oneitis When's A Good Time To Chat?

Will My Oneitis Chat With Me Over The Phone

• Total voters
T

ToursOverBoyo2020

Kraken
I'm so nervous rn in anticipation of her response. Will she want to chat with me over the phone or will I get rejected? I just chat with her over the phone last week for 1.5 hours and I said we should chat over the phone every week but she said we should chat every other week but I was like phuck it I want to chat every week so I just texted her asking if she free chat tonight or tomorrow night

• +1
Reactions: Hozay
dnr gl

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020
I’m still left on delivered. Rip

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
you are delusional

ur a fucking idiot if u want to schedule a date and time to talk to a girl.

• +1
Reactions: karbo, Warlow and Deleted member 9919
ur a fucking idiot if u want to schedule a date and time to talk to a girl.
What do you recommend I do instead?

What do you recommend I do instead?

Ignore her. You sound super needy to her. You can already tell when she said she only wants to chat once every other week after you suggested chatting every week. And women get turned off by needy men. It's pretty much over. But if you want a chance to salvage this, then ignore her until she makes the move of contacting you. When she does, don't blow it by responding to her right away or sounding super excited. And if she never contacts you again, then you have your answer. Move on to a different broad.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: karbo and ToursOverBoyo2020
@ToursOverBoyo2020 Don't be sad. Now I feels bad. :feelsbadman: I probably sounded a little too direct in my last response. Basically, the idea is to give her space. You know the saying that distance makes the heart grow fonder? Same kind of idea - you're giving her space or "time" to miss you. However, if she didn't really like you that much to begin with, then there's really nothing you can do about it. Even guys reject women right? But at least you can move on not feeling like you can't find someone else. Plus, you can learn for the next woman you meet: don't display behaviour that appears needy. Just sort of keep those types of feelings and thoughts to yourself and try not to show it in front of a woman. It's actually a very manly thing to do. You ever wonder why people have a tendency to look up to manly-like guys (ignoring their looks for a moment)? But then they open their mouths and they sound like a bunch of women from Gossip Girls. Then no one looks up to them after that. Quality women have a tendency to gravitate towards strong men - men they can depend on for stability and strength. Be chad in behaviour. (And of course, work on your looks xD)

• +1
Chad’s only get calls / texts to fuck

@ToursOverBoyo2020 Don't be sad. Now I feels bad. :feelsbadman: I probably sounded a little too direct in my last response. Basically, the idea is to give her space. You know the saying that distance makes the heart grow fonder? Same kind of idea - you're giving her space or "time" to miss you. However, if she didn't really like you that much to begin with, then there's really nothing you can do about it. Even guys reject women right? But at least you can move on not feeling like you can't find someone else. Plus, you can learn for the next woman you meet: don't display behaviour that appears needy. Just sort of keep those types of feelings and thoughts to yourself and try not to show it in front of a woman. It's actually a very manly thing to do. You ever wonder why people have a tendency to look up to manly-like guys (ignoring their looks for a moment)? But then they open their mouths and they sound like a bunch of women from Gossip Girls. Then no one looks up to them after that. Quality women have a tendency to gravitate towards strong men - men they can depend on for stability and strength. Be chad in behaviour. (And of course, work on your looks xD)

Thanks for the advice boyo, tbh I'm a pretty needy and emotional person. That's just my personality, I'm not the "alpha" stoic bad boy. I know being needy and emotional isn't attractive to girls but I feel like my personality in other ways is good- I'm kind, helpful, honest, loyal, trustworthy, not a degenerate, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9919
give up incel

• So Sad
Chad’s only get calls / texts to fuck

I like talking and texting just to exchange what's going on in our lives and in the world and to have a fun discussion and a good time. I'm not interested at all in anything s*xual. I'm a Muslim as is she and s*x outside of marriage is haram.

• Love it
Reactions: Swagwaffle
I like talking and texting just to exchange what's going on in our lives and in the world and to have a fun discussion and a good time. I'm not interested at all in anything s*xual. I'm a Muslim as is she and s*x outside of marriage is haram.
Smart thinking this is how I feel after 10+ BC good conversation and time spent is priceless . Sex is overrated. I just make chad comments for fun 🤩

• +1
Smart thinking this is how I feel after 10+ BC good conversation and time spent is priceless . Sex is overrated. I just make chad comments for fun 🤩

Yeah, I love having good conversations, that's what I find fun and valuable. I don't really care for anything s*xual. Unfortunately, we live in such a hypers*xualized world tho so everything get's conflated. Like tbh I'm cool even just being friends with girl as long as I get treated with respect.

• Love it
Reactions: Swagwaffle
Thanks for the advice boyo, tbh I'm a pretty needy and emotional person. That's just my personality, I'm not the "alpha" stoic bad boy. I know being needy and emotional isn't attractive to girls but I feel like my personality in other ways is good- I'm kind, helpful, honest, loyal, trustworthy, not a degenerate, etc.

You, me, and probably every man out there who's been emotionally destroyed by a modern woman. Feminism has destroyed so much of what's good. :(

• +1
strong poll results

I hope for your sake that you're larping.

Chatting for hours with girls you haven't had sex with is a stupid thing to do. Ask her out instead and if she says no, move on, there are plenty of fish in the sea. You're cucking yourself for one woman who doesn't even want to be with you, it's sad and pathetic.

Chatting for hours with girls you haven't had sex with is a stupid thing to do. Ask her out instead and if she says no, move on, there are plenty of fish in the sea. You're cucking yourself for one woman who doesn't even want to be with you, it's sad and pathetic.

I'm Muslim and having s*x outside of marriage is haram.

• JFL
Reactions: randomuser2407
I'm Muslim and having s*x outside of marriage is haram.
Oh, so you let your religion cuck you then, how sad. Marriage in the 21st century is a death sentence for men unless you live in the middle east or a third world country that has laws that favours men (most third world countries except Israel which is very feminist).

• So Sad