Just be a tall black subhuman

D

Deleted member 29224

Silver
Back in high school I knew this nigger ltn to sub human facially but he got a lot of girls simping over him because he a nigger ofc BBC halo and really tall like 6’5 with colorful dreads covering his face like every time when I walk in the halls I seen black girls which I like to call them baboon’s mentioning him so if you a sub human and short just get surgery to become taller it will increase your smv and it will be easier to slay and you wouldn’t look uncanny like how some times face surgeries can make you look weird and uncanny

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RopeMaxxed and Abhorrence
doesnt work for ethnics
It can still work but it will depends on your location but I still agree being white and tall is better than being ethnic and tall

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel and Abhorrence
I bet he wasn't subhuman facially

I bet he wasn't subhuman facially
And he had color full dreads that cover his face most of the time but facially ltn- subhuman but he got some Tyrone lite smv especially for his age 6’5 at 16 is crazy

Last edited:
It can still work but it will depends on your location but I still agree being white and tall is better than being ethnic and tall
Being TALL is the ONLY thing that can save an Ethnic from a RACEMOG.

Being white guarantees a mog almost ALWAYS. But if an ethnic have a 5-6 inch height advantage, they can have a chance at competing for a woman with the shorter white guy.

Face NEVER (or rarely) saves from the race mog. :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Ruakh, RopeMaxxed and Deleted member 29224
Being TALL is the ONLY thing that can save an Ethnic from a RACEMOG.

Being white guarantees a mog almost ALWAYS. But if an ethnic have a 5-6 inch height advantage, they can have a chance at competing for a woman with the shorter white guy.

Face NEVER (or rarely) saves from the race mog. :Comfy:
Yea and I rarely see short guys winning but if I have to pick between face and height I will pick face i will be fine having a chad face and being 5’5 but if I was doing it to find a girlfriend easier then I pick height

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
Athlete + popular halo or thug halo

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 29224
Nigga why would I be lying it true tho I even got a little bit salty when girls mention his name like I wish I was a 6’5 who has BBC halo like did you expected me to take a creep shot of a guy as proof ?☠️

Athlete + popular halo or thug halo
But is height more important than face or am I reaching ik the ltn black will slay just cuz of his height but in general is it more important