Just be an niche internet microcelebrity theory

Deleted member 21816

Deleted member 21816

Iron
Fame is the ultimate statusmaxx that basically lets anyone get laid. The key, I think, is that even if a famous man will not be attractive to all women (although it will help), it leads to a ton of women out in the world who conceivably might want to fuck him knowing who he is and immediately being receptive to outreach from him. There is also the well known familiarity effect in psychology which makes everything that is familiar to you seem better than when you would have first encountered it (I'll make a thread specifically on that at some point). You all basically know that fame is a massive help, but I'll just give you this example of King Joffrey from GoT, who's 5'7" with an incredibly neotenous face but nevertheless managed to marry a decent looking woman

[ISPOILER]
Jack Gleeson wedding 630f1c880ef4e   Copy
[/ISPOILER]

Fame also works for people who are well know in a given corner of the internet but totally lack the social capital of actual celebrities, for example the streamer Destiny managed to get this chick from his audience despite looking like this and being like 5'8".

[ISPOILER]
600px Destiny profile   Copy
[/ISPOILER]
[ISPOILER]
Destiny wife   Copy
[/ISPOILER]

Increasingly people are fragmented into smaller and smaller niche groups online, which are dominated by "microcelebrities" who are famous within a given niche but are just normal people IRL. Here's an article by a journo whining about it
[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]
Getting famous even in a small environment isn't easy, so I'm not suggesting this as a serious tactic for most people on here, but its probably the best way for a normie tier guy to amass a harem these days. Fame can rival chad appearance because even if way fewer women want to fuck you it is still way easier to find them, and in a way its more attainable than ever

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Moggie
explain why wheat waffles is incel then

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon and poopoohead
just be a cuck while homeless chad fucks your gf bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 21044, SteveRogers and 1 other person
Dont you think all your examples can also be just as easily be dismissed as betabux or gold diggers?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Moggie
The status pill is infinitely more rage inducing than the looks pill imo
The looks pill just feels like the natural order of things to me, the status pill short circuits my brain trying to comprehend why foids are so fucking desperate for a guy with status that they wouldn't piss on if he didn't have that status

@forevergymcelling

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 21816, forevergymcelling and 1 other person
I'm pretty sure he's talked about having relationships, and from his doxxed pics he looked more like a normie. He doesn't show his face or interact with his audience enough to really benefit from it. Plus having a channel for Incels is probably the perfect way to have a 100% male audience, and the fact-heavy nature of his videos mean there isn't really a persona for women to latch onto

• +1
Reactions: hennypapi
I'm pretty sure he's talked about having relationships, and from his doxxed pics he looked more like a normie. He doesn't show his face or interact with his audience enough to really benefit from it. Plus having a channel for Incels is probably the perfect way to have a 100% male audience, and the fact-heavy nature of his videos mean there isn't really a persona for women to latch onto
he is sub 5 here tbh

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Vain786
The looks pill just feels like the natural order of things to me, the status pill short circuits my brain trying to comprehend why foids are so fucking desperate for a guy with status that they wouldn't piss on if he didn't have that status

@forevergymcelling

Men are willing to give away their paychecks to famous Becky e-girls who they wouldn't even obsess over that much if they were just girls they knew IRL, so it goes both ways (the men would of course still fuck/date the Beckies, of course). Status is as ingrained in the human psyche as looks

• Hmm...
Dont you think all your examples can also be just as easily be dismissed as betabux or gold diggers?
I don't think true betabux is as common as you guys think it is. Both of those guys are rich but not mega-wealthy, Destiny probably has like $1 million. His wife could probably make more than that by OnlyWhoring if she just wanted to prostiture herself for cash

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon and Jason Voorhees
no these youtube / twitter personalities end up having a bunch of girls who worship them and are obsessed with them sexually

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Men are willing to give away their paychecks to famous Becky e-girls who they wouldn't even obsess over that much if they were just girls they knew IRL, so it goes both ways (the men would of course still fuck/date the Beckies, of course). Status is as ingrained in the human psyche as looks
My aspie brain always had issue with it because it's transient and not particularly easy to measure whereas looks are concrete
As a child I believed it was my god given right to be the leader at the top of the hierarchy but people always ignored me and treated me as a subhuman so I coped that trying to climb the hierarchy was beneath me because if the NPCs could not see how inferior they are to me and anoint me as their leader then they are not worthy of following my lead

@forevergymcelling

'Gandy' :feelsahh:

1850632_Holy_Gandy.jpeg

he is sub 5 here tbh

I hadn't seen that. TBH he's low tier normie at worst. His niche of "factual incel videos" is easily the worst for trying to get women though, so idk if he's the best example

• +1
WW is probably going to quietly get a girlfriend at somepoint soon. He's becoming mainstream popular enough and he isn't hideously ugly.

• +1
Reactions: Moggie and Deleted member 21816
My aspie brain always had issue with it because it's transient and not particularly easy to measure whereas looks are concrete
As a child I believed it was my god given right to be the leader at the top of the hierarchy but people always ignored me and treated me as a subhuman so I coped that trying to climb the hierarchy was beneath me because if the NPCs could not see how inferior they are to me and anoint me as their leader then they are not worthy of following my lead
The best way to measure the type of status I'm advocating here would probably just be follower count. The good thing about the internet is that its possible to build a cult following in a realm totally different from the type of popularity statusmaxxing in high school.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
WW is probably going to quietly get a girlfriend at somepoint soon. He's becoming mainstream popular enough and he isn't hideously ugly.
The one good thing about his niche is that it might seem somewhat dark triad to women

• +1
The best way to measure the type of status I'm advocating here would probably just be follower count. The good thing about the internet is that its possible to build a cult following in a realm totally different from the type of popularity statusmaxxing in high school.
I have a notepad document full of plans to e status max post surgery once I am willing to put my face on camera
(I've also made a few threads here)
I will not continue to live a life of zero status

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21816
I hadn't seen that. TBH he's low tier normie at worst. His niche of "factual incel videos" is easily the worst for trying to get women though, so idk if he's the best example
how has he been making these vids and yet he hasnt even dyed his hair or brows jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21816 and Vain786

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21816 and 6ft4
I have a notepad document full of plans to e status max post surgery once I am willing to put my face on camera

Carefully consider your niche, make sure it's something you will want to pursue as a hobby long term

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
Destiny's case doesn't count, he's literally an "open relationship" cuck jfl :lul:

WW isn't incel, he has a gf

• +1
I don't think true betabux is as common as you guys think it is. Both of those guys are rich but not mega-wealthy, Destiny probably has like $1 million. His wife could probably make more than that by OnlyWhoring if she just wanted to prostiture herself for cash
Destiny's case doesn't count, he's literally an "open relationship" cuck jfl :lul:

He fucks other chicks fairly regularly, so while he's definitely a cuck it's not like most open relationships where the girl fucks while the cuck sits at home jerking off. Plus his girl is still way hotter than he'd be able to get otherwise. He probably could've gotten her to be in a normal ("closed") relationship tbh

kinda agree. ive always thought that women arent necessarily only atracted to fame itself, but that being famous exposes you to more women. of course being famousdoes have its advantages because it makes them feel special to be with someone famous. and you dont have to be widely known, just be famous in whatever niche shes into

• +1
Carefully consider your niche, make sure it's something you will want to pursue as a hobby long term
This guy talks on the benefit of having various niche status hierarchies

• +1
Fame is the ultimate statusmaxx that basically lets anyone get laid. The key, I think, is that even if a famous man will not be attractive to all women (although it will help), it leads to a ton of women out in the world who conceivably might want to fuck him knowing who he is and immediately being receptive to outreach from him. There is also the well known familiarity effect in psychology which makes everything that is familiar to you seem better than when you would have first encountered it (I'll make a thread specifically on that at some point). You all basically know that fame is a massive help, but I'll just give you this example of King Joffrey from GoT, who's 5'7" with an incredibly neotenous face but nevertheless managed to marry a decent looking woman

[ISPOILER]View attachment 1847667[/ISPOILER]

Fame also works for people who are well know in a given corner of the internet but totally lack the social capital of actual celebrities, for example the streamer Destiny managed to get this chick from his audience despite looking like this and being like 5'8".

[ISPOILER]View attachment 1847669[/ISPOILER]
[ISPOILER]View attachment 1847670[/ISPOILER]

Increasingly people are fragmented into smaller and smaller niche groups online, which are dominated by "microcelebrities" who are famous within a given niche but are just normal people IRL. Here's an article by a journo whining about it
[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]
Getting famous even in a small environment isn't easy, so I'm not suggesting this as a serious tactic for most people on here, but its probably the best way for a normie tier guy to amass a harem these days. Fame can rival chad appearance because even if way fewer women want to fuck you it is still way easier to find them, and in a way its more attainable than ever
this would be a good strategy, but being a microcelebrity on looksmaxx is not how to do it…

this would be a good strategy, but being a microcelebrity on looksmaxx is not how to do it…
Not on looksmax, a forum that bans women is the ideal case of a place where status won't help you get laid. I'm not trying to statusmax here :lul::lul::lul:

In the case of status she’s trying to leech off his status to gain either the attention he gets, or to leverage it into her own fame, or to promote her onlyfans, stuff like that. She gives 0 fucks about the guy himself, it’s not a situation you want to find yourself in.

With betabuxxing, you fundamentally misunderstand it. It is not about rich people, at all, you’re thinking of golddiggers. Betabuxxing is just when a girl latches onto a guy who can SUPPORT A FAMILY, meaning any normal level of wealth guy. She won’t respect him, she won’t feel attraction towards him. Again, not a situation you want to be in.

Status and money become worthwhile only when you’re already attractive, then the world is your property when you have all of that. If you’re normie or lower and get money/status you’re just writing “please victimize me” on your forehead.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15302 and Johnnybegood
How the fuck so tall white men who look like your avi are able to exist and live completely stress free lives fuck me