Just be anything but white theory is legit in 2024

nofap

nofap

Solstice
Last Saturday i went out to a restaurant and i saw 3 blonde htb women each eating alone with pan faced asain manlets, one off them had ugly oily spikey hair that reeked. i couldn’t believe my eyes and smoked a pack in the 2,5 hours i was there because of extreme mental stress, I barely ate anything because my incel stomach couldn’t handle the mog and being white in 2024.

When i went to the store to buy a pack of cigs today i saw a 30s something milf with a giant ass walking with a 6 feet tall beer bellied nw6 diffuse indian with glasses.

Just be anything but white theory is becoming extremely legit.
Jfl at you for not being piss yellow, brown, or black asf. It’s over for mayocels in 2024

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass, sb23, EverythingMattersCel and 8 others
Cool story bro
It’s beyond over for you for not having this coming out of your ears
800px-Dry_earwax_free.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and Xangsane
Cagefuel

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Most of the prettiest white girls I've seen this year have been with either darker featured white guys (like me) or Latinos, including one of each today. Definitely dark hair and eyes are in, I fucking cage at anyone who says brown eyes are bad or wears colored contacts or anything like that. Really wish I had a social life or some legitimate way of meeting girls because I would be killing it now more than ever.

• +1
Reactions: watah, thereallegend, bloomercel and 1 other person
Most of the prettiest white girls I've seen this year have been with either darker featured white guys (like me) or Latinos, including one of each today. Definitely dark hair and eyes are in, I fucking cage at anyone who says brown eyes are bad or wears colored contacts or anything like that. Really wish I had a social life or some legitimate way of meeting girls because I would be killing it now more than ever.
Cope

Your an incel because you weren’t raised in Chinese gutter water, and because your father didn’t wake you up in the in the morning smashing a pan in your face to become a tiny 5’7 manlet pan faced gook with oily hair

• JFL
Reactions: watah, thereallegend, bloomercel and 1 other person
Cope

Your an incel because you weren’t raised in Chinese gutter water like a rat, and because your father didn’t wake you up in the morning smashing a pan in your face to become a tiny 5’7 manlet pan faced gook
Could be legit.
I used to have a fat ass Chinese gf but then I got sent to secure ward and now I'm just an fucked up half sam sulek half andrew tate

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: abcd, bloomercel and nofap
@Never Get Up
Can i become a golden bull with bug eyes or a 5’2 balding indian janitor slayer by quitting carbs and eating raw meat?

Why do they want Latinos and not indians

Last Saturday i went out to a restaurant and i saw 3 blonde htb women each eating alone with pan faced asain manlets, one off them had ugly oily spikey hair that reeked. i couldn’t believe my eyes and smoked a pack in the 2,5 hours i was there because of extreme mental stress, I barely ate anything because my incel stomach couldn’t handle the mog and being white in 2024.

When i went to the store to buy a pack of cigs today i saw a 30s something milf with a giant ass walking with a 6 feet tall beer bellied nw6 diffuse indian with glasses.

Jfl at you for not being piss yellow, brown, or black asf. It’s over for mayocels in 2024
Someone needs to pay

• +1
Reactions: uksucks

Over for dutch moggers man. Gooks and Indians? It's over.

• +1
Reactions: nofap

Users who are viewing this thread

• FUE Mogger
Back