Jba works with young women

Jba works with young women

Happy If You Say So GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19157, fjor2096, ROTTING and 7 others
Said literally no one ever

Said literally no one ever
Hes literally telling everyone that people fuck him because they fetishize asian men. Hey retard did u watch the video? Read the comments, they agree with him.

legit

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
East asian boys absolutely slay in school nowadays. If ur phenotype cant emofasionmaxx to get white alt emo bitches u should kys tbh. Alt white girl pussy is the best

ugly fat gook nose

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
Yet you're a virgin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, Deleted member 20835, Chadeep and 4 others
Hes literally telling everyone that people fuck him because they fetishize asian men. Hey retard did u watch the video? Read the comments, they agree with him.
The average asian man has nothing worth fetishizing nigga. Literally if you were to survey a bunch of girls on what race they wouldn’t date, top answers would be Asian and Indian.

You know damn well the average Asian man is a short, scrawny, boneless, league of legends hentai fapper yet you make these threads showcasing the outlier changs, eboys, and kpopmaxxers. Is this some kind of weird cuckish coping mechanism of yours?

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, fjor2096, Truecel14 and 4 others
Hey? Where's that thread where you're talking about how you're proud to be gay and you wanna kiss dude's lips?

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14 and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
when you have to make an account coping like this, you know it's over for asians, and also little white jew muttoid faggots who larp as asian on incel forums :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: smvmaxxertilllate and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
The average asian man has nothing worth fetishizing nigga. Literally if you were to survey a bunch of girls on what race they wouldn’t date, top answers would be Asian and Indian.

You know damn well the average Asian man is a short, scrawny, boneless, league of legends hentai fapper yet you make these threads showcasing the outlier changs, eboys, and kpopmaxxers. Is this some kind of weird cuckish coping mechanism of yours?
Stfu retard, average asian guys slay easy. Keep coping

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096, smvmaxxertilllate, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and 1 other person
Hey? Where's that thread where you're talking about how you're proud to be gay and you wanna kiss dude's lips?
It's a joke retard

Stfu retard, average asian guys slay easy. Keep coping
Hahahah Im literally friends with a bunch of Asians. 90% of them are virgins JFL. But yeah im the one thats coping JFL.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19398
Asian with e boy hair cut = alot of pussy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry and Cheesyrumble
ugly chink becky sucked your little pecker incel
I've fucked 7 girls at my school u virgin. Its thanks to these kpoop guys. Ur a curry muncher who knows no ones fantasizes over u. Even average east asian guys get pussy easy from cute latina girls who obsess over Enhyphen, txt, the boys, and etc. My friend is bringing his cutie Latina gf to a kpoop concert soon. Personally I'm working towards lookmaxxing myself towards looking like Choi Beomgyu.

• Ugh..
I've fucked 7 girls at my school u virgin. Its thanks to these kpoop guys. Ur a curry muncher who knows no ones fantasizes over u. Even average east asian guys get pussy easy from cute latina girls who obsess over Enhyphen, txt, the boys, and etc. My friend is bringing his cutie Latina gf to a kpoop concert soon. Personally I'm working towards lookmaxxing myself towards looking like Choi Beomgyu.

Theres no reason to get advice from here because its filled with crusty mayocels who look like ogres and Curries. All I have to is leanmaxx and take care of my skin.

yeah keep mogging my ugly deformed ass if it makes you feel better that im slightly less subhuman than you. you are a delusional chink NPC that doesnt even have internal monologue. STFU

• +1
Theres no reason to get advice from here because its filled with crusty mayocels who look like ogres and Curries. All I have to is leanmaxx and take care of my skin.
no leanmaxxing for your none existant bones you flat faced faggot

• +1

IMO it matters more if you look like a virgin rather than if you actually had sex. Im guessing you look like an NPC ugly chink that the average person would think is a virgin

I just went through your post history and all you've ever posted about on this forum is TikTok videos about Asian guys with white girls.

Other than that you've literally added nothing to the overall discussion.All your posts are just mindless spam of Interracial couples and repeating the same thing again and again. Its kinda sad. Idk but it seems like you have huge amounts of self hate and a massive inferiority complex man. The Asian community needs you to be better than this.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, Truecel14, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and 7 others
I just went through your post history and. All you've ever posted about on this forum is TikTok videos about Asian guys with white girls.

Other than that you've literally added nothing to the overall discussion.All your posts are just mindless spam of Interracial couples and repeating the same thing again and again. Its kinda sad. Idk but it seems like you have huge amounts of self hate and a massive inferiority complex man. The Asian community needs you to be better than this.
hes a fucking NPC chink bot

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
He's a fucking NPC chink bot
I unironically have more respect for r/AsianMasculintiy posters who focus on self-improvement and address real racial issues in their threads than people like OP.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, fjor2096, Chadeep and 2 others
I just went through your post history and all you've ever posted about on this forum is TikTok videos about Asian guys with white girls.

He def has inferiority complex. He lusts after white women because he knows white people and hapas have superior aesthetics

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
IMO it matters more if you look like a virgin rather than if you actually had sex. Im guessing you look like an NPC ugly chink that the average person would think is a virgin
This is some cope lmao.

I unironically have more respect for r/AsianMasculintiy posters who focus on self-improvements and address real racial issues in their threads than people like OP.
Asian masculinity is filled with white people larping as as asians

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14, Cheesyrumble and Jason Voorhees

Do u not understand that my job is to be a kpoop propagandist? For some reason ur fine with curry spam and JBW spam. But the one gook poster is too far for u. Keep whining. I'm spreading the good word to my chink brothers

Asian masculinity is filled with white people larping as as asians
That sub is for 35 year old chinks complaining why doesn't anybody want me? Oldcels are irrelevant. People on there are too afraid to do what it takes to get pussy.

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14 and johncruz12345
Amwf makes mayocels seethe more than white girls fucking black dudes. It's hilarious to see.

Legit dangerous levels of copium

@dat feel look

• Woah
Reactions: traveler
@dat feel stop ignoring me :redstomper:

i told you not to post trans shit

not sure why you thought you could fool everyone with that "girl"

looks trans from a mile away

and not that any confirmation is needed, but feel free to look at the tags of this video: Breast EXPLANT Update: 6 Months *with pictures*

she's a natural born female with a pussy and gets her period. she got breast implants and took them out

'looks trans' sure but she ain't trans lol

she went from an a cup to a d cup then she took them out

g9dc3se.png

SHE'S JUST AN UGLY GIRL SHE WASN'T BORN MALE

@dat feel 😡

no natural born female tags her videos with 'transgender'

she used that tag for that video because there are ftm trans people who want to get rid of their breasts. trying to get views

you're ignoring all her other videos