Just be average theory.

lerwaf123

lerwaf123

Banned
"Beauty is subjective after mtn and we rate some other guys higher just because they have masculine jaws. + Facial averagness is one of the most important factors in facial attractivness. You don't need to look like an uncanny valley. If you're mtn+ and an incel then you maybe have failos like being non-white or very short." Is it true or just a cope?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rickysalomano and Cutecel2001
"Beauty is subjective after mtn and we rate some other guys higher just because they have masculine jaws. + Facial averagness is one of the most important factors in facial attractivness. You don't need to look like an uncanny valley. If you're mtn+ and an incel then you maybe have failos like being non-white or very short." Is it true or just a cope?
Im incel khhv because of my looks

A perfectly average face is a face without failos, that on itself is attractive

A perfectly average face is a face without failos, that on itself is attractive
I agree. This

moggs this.

I asked 10 girls which face is more attractive. 6 of them answered that the first one

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ningenshikaku, Meister!, Cutecel2001 and 5 others
JFL at believing what woman say
Why would they need to lie lol. Even ones who choosed second one said that he looks a bit scary

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
You’re retarded if you actually believe them
There is no need to lie. These guy aren't real, do you think they care about feelings of photos?

Why would they need to lie lol. Even ones who choosed second one said that he looks a bit scary
Probably because they know you look more like the first guy and didn’t want to make you feel bad

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: lerwaf123, Angutoid, lifeless and 1 other person
Height is law

Bro what even is this post :feelskek::feelskek:

Probably because they know you look more like the first guy and didn’t want to make you feel bad
Ur retarded

• +1
Reactions: Aditya the currycel
I just asked if this is cope or not. You are just too brainwashed by blackpill
Wdym brainwashed by blackpill

Blackpill isn’t just a theory, it is literally the laws of nature

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aditya the currycel, counterintuitive and irkkedmulatto
I just asked if this is cope or not. You are just too brainwashed by blackpill
Nigga it’s common sense a women isn’t gonna date an average looking guy unless he compensates her with money or height

• Ugh..
Reactions: lerwaf123
Wdym brainwashed by blackpill

Blackpill isn’t just a theory, it is literally the laws of nature
You're retarded and believe everything you find in the internet. You don't even analyze it

• JFL
Reactions: irkkedmulatto
Nigga it’s common sense a women isn’t gonna date an average looking guy unless he compensates her with money or height
You didn't even read my thread. I said if you're white, not manlet and mtn+ (This is like top 30%) then beauty becomes subjective.

• +1
Reactions: irkkedmulatto
after HTN, yes

a lot of girls would prefer HTN Chamalet than chad Guirao, like a lot of guys prefer Megan Fox than Adriana (me included)

its all about being 6' white htn

• +1
You didn't even read my thread. I said if you're white, not manlet and mtn+ (This is like top 30%) then beauty becomes subjective.
Mb then I’m sorry bro , that’s volcel then

• +1
No bro its true unless youre super ugly only personality matters

• +1
mtn with good social circle and nt is more then enough

• +1
Reactions: rickysalomano
MTN can ascend as long as they are NT enough