JUST BE AVOIDANT THEORY CONFIRMED!

Deleted member 8202

Deleted member 8202

Solstice
I started a new job at this wagecucking place 3 days ago. There's a young cute white girl working here. When I found out I told myself that I was gonna avoid that bitch at all possible costs and do what I can to stay away from her except when I need her help with the cash register or cooking or something. She's been trying to talk to me and I've just been saying "yeah" and walking away.

Anyway this bitch pretended to use my phone to text her mom and added my number to her phone, am I chad? And I walked away and she fucking followed me twice after I walked away to keep talking to me. Smiling keeps touching me etc. I literally read this theory in a book by a pimp 2 days ago holy shit it's 100% real lads NO FUCKING LARP ON GOD. JUST BE AVOIDANT AND DONT GIVE ATTENTION! YOURE WELCOME.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: studiocel, R@m@, Eduardo DOV and 4 others
keep dreaming ngl

• JFL
Reactions: studiocel, TheEndHasNoEnd, Eduardo DOV and 9 others
Im my experience it does generate interest and girls do separate you from the simps but how can you be avoidant and fuck?

I started a new job at this wagecucking place 3 days ago. There's a young cute white girl working here. When I found out I told myself that I was gonna avoid that bitch at all possible costs and do what I can to stay away from her except when I need her help with the cash register or cooking or something. She's been trying to talk to me and I've just been saying "yeah" and walking away.

Anyway this bitch pretended to use my phone to text her mom and added my number to her phone, am I chad? And I walked away and she fucking followed me twice after I walked away to keep talking to me. Smiling keeps touching me etc. I literally read this theory in a book by a pimp 2 days ago holy shit it's 100% real lads NO FUCKING LARP ON GOD. JUST BE AVOIDANT AND DONT GIVE ATTENTION! YOURE WELCOME.
Lol, now what are you gonna do? I'll bet you're sh*tting your pants because you know she'll lose interest and be dissapointed once she figures out you're not really aloof at all, you're just scared of her.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, TheEndHasNoEnd, Hey dont talk to me and 6 others
I'm dead serious. On god.
I'm just messing with you
Lol, now what are you gonna do? I'll bet you're sh*tting your pants because you know she'll lose interest and be dissapointed once she figures out you're not really aloof at all, you're just scared of her.
this right here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 12002
I'll bet you're sh*tting your pants because you know she'll lose interest and be dissapointed once she figures out you're not really aloof at all, you're just scared of her.

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd and Deleted member 12002
Im my experience it does generate interest and girls do separate you from the simps but how can you be avoidant and fuck?
Idk nigga this shit literally just happened. Not sure where to go from here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Fuck you bitch kek im not shitting my pants like I said I was trying to avoid the hoe in the first place and she followed me around. I'm still gonna reject her ass cuz I promised God I wasn't gonna coom in any way for a year.
@Warlord @court monarch777 stfu

• +1
Reactions: Solidcoin
Don’t fuck up your chance

• Ugh..
Reactions: Solidcoin
Don’t fuck up your chance
Nah I'm not interested nigga I promised my guardian angel I wasn't gonna touch a hoe or coom for a year. Gonna reject her ass. I made this post just to share that Just Be Avoidant Theory is legit af

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
Fuck you bitch kek im not shitting my pants like I said I was trying to avoid the hoe in the first place and she followed me around. I'm still gonna reject her ass cuz I promised God I wasn't gonna coom in any way for a year.
You are gonna think of her right before you kick out the chair you dumb faggot

Works if you’re gl, otherwise you will be invisible.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, Deleted member 1332, Deleted member 10987 and 2 others
Why would you avoid somebody at the place you work at? Couldn't you just have an unspoken mutual agreement not to speak with eachother unless it's necessarry/work related?

Anyways, I think you're just telling yourself you're gonna reject her. Here's the thing though. I doubt you could even make it to the finish line with her. She'd lose her attraction to you pretty quick after getting to know you.

Why make a stupid promise like that to God? You're telling God that you plan to stop sinning in a certain way, but you're gonna go back to it again after a year? What's that worth to God? You might as well just keep jerkin off.

Why would you avoid somebody at the place you work at?
Told myself I would avoid her as much as possible so I didn't end up a simp. I'm not being straight up unfriendly tho.
Anyways, I think you're just telling yourself you're gonna reject her. Here's the thing though. I doubt you could even make it to the finish line with her. She'd lose her attraction to you pretty quick after getting to know you.
u dont know shit about me. stfu.
Why make a stupid promise like that to God? You're telling God that you plan to stop sinning in a certain way, but you're gonna go back to it again after a year? What's that worth to God? You might as well just keep jerkin off.
a 1 year deal that i would never coom in any way possible, including from sex. and also a lifelong pact that i will never jerk off again

Told myself I would avoid her as much as possible so I didn't end up a simp. I'm not being straight up unfriendly tho.

u dont know shit about me. stfu.
I've got good intuition. Anyways, if you're the type of dude who has to avoid a girl in order to keep from simping then how could I be wrong?

Dfyfgy

I've got good intuition. Anyways, if you're the type of dude who has to avoid a girl in order to keep from simping then how could I be wrong?
you ain't shit and you don't have good anything. you're on my ignore list now nigga, wont see any more low iq shit from ur ass. clogging up my feed. stfu

you ain't shit and you don't have good anything. you're on my ignore list now nigga, wont see any more low iq shit from ur ass. clogging up my feed. stfu
You don't like the truth very much. Go on then. Keep adding to your safe space. I'm trying to help you boy.

i did this and now my entire university campus is trying to ride my cock holy fuck thanks op(y)