Just be big theory is the most legit theory there is

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
As long as you're not fat. Holy fucking shit there's 2 girls in our class with 30 kids and this guy already got 1 to talk to. He is normal to below average facially but he has alot of muscle and acts dominant.

JFL @ this cope "women like feminine features too"
I'm a low prenatal testosterone cuck and I still know how silly and coping this is. Women want tall, masculine men preferably with a very attractive face!

• +1
Reactions: mr contemptuous, Zygos4Life, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
I wish i was 6 foot 6 psl 8 man😢😢😢

im 43kg at 171.5cm, know that feel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
  • Woah
Reactions: needsolution
As long as you're not fat. Holy fucking shit there's 2 girls in our class with 30 kids and this guy already got 1 to talk to. He is normal to below average facially but he has alot of muscle and acts dominant.

JFL @ this cope "women like feminine features too"
I'm a low prenatal testosterone cuck and I still know how silly and coping this is. Women want tall, masculine men preferably with a very attractive face!
SIZE (HEIGHT + FRAME) > FACE. Even so called "blackpilled" men don't get this because they are projecting their mate selection preferences onto women (they also cope that once their fraud their faces with surgery then women will desire them), but forget women have evolved to select potential mates on the basis of giving their potential offspring the best chances of survival. That's why a twink will never slay no matter how good his face is, because he looks bulliable and weak => can't defend itself whereas a noticeably big and robust man looks like he can greatly harm/kill a large number of men in a one on one fight, so the primitive foids' brains tells them: "this man would give me strong sons that would be able to defend themselves and thus continuing the my genetic lineage"

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I'm 5'11 and 62 kg. I still get heightmogged by girls here in the Netherlands :(
bro i would eat my own shit to be 5'11 ded srs

• +1
Reactions: National Rodgerism and Deleted member 685
SIZE (HEIGHT + FRAME) > FACE. Even so called "blackpilled" men don't get this because they are projecting their mate selection preferences onto women, but forget women have evolved to select potential mates on the basis of giving their potential offspring the best chances of survival. That's why a twink will never slay no matter how good his face is, because he looks bulliable and weak => can't defend itself whereas a noticeably big and robust man looks like he can greatly harm/kill a large number in a one on one fight, so the primitive foids' brains tells them: "this man would give me strong sons that would be able to defend themselves and thus continuing the my genetic lineage"
Women want tall strong men to protect them.

• +1
Reactions: National Rodgerism and needsolution