just be black theory works in Spain

Lorsss

Lorsss

mod. Username: Lorsss
Staff
1 month ago I have been in Spain and I saw dozens couples formed by an attractive white girl and a black guy (sometimes even ugly)

no wonder this is the most liberal/progressive country in europe, with the highest LGBT rate in young people (18%) and the biggest presence of feminism movements.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Demir and BrettyBoy
Alot males in spain are short and ugly

• +1
Reactions: Demir, Redrighthand and SikKunt
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Zeta ascended, hebbewem and SikKunt
Yeah they were under muslim control for 400 years so I assume thats why
thats not why. i takes a thousand year for a population to assimilate significantly with invaders. southern spanish are just gracile mediterraneans

Lifefuel if true

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Lifefuel if true
We should probably plan a trip there together and run trains on Spanish Staceys. We can bring @Afrikancel and @blackoutwhitein

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, Lorsss, Deleted member 245 and 1 other person
thats not why. i takes a thousand year for a population to assimilate significantly with invaders. southern spanish are just gracile mediterraneans
:lul: Sure buddy whatever helps you cope at night

• JFL
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
:lul: Sure buddy whatever helps you cope at night
im not spanish and frankly i don't care why they're ugly. i just read that somewhere.

LGBT is disgusting and everyone who supports it deserves a painful death

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross, Deleted member 685 and BigBiceps
1 month ago I have been in Spain and I saw dozens couples formed by an attractive white girl and a black guy (sometimes even ugly)

no wonder this is the most liberal/progressive country in europe, with the highest LGBT rate in young people (18%) and the biggest presence of feminism movements.
What? :D 18% of spanish youngsters are gay?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Yeah they were under muslim control for 400 years so I assume thats why
400? Some parts of spain were occupied by like 700+ years

400? Some parts of spain were occupied by like 700+ years
well... Moroccan average young men are as attractive as average southern europeans

well... Moroccan average young men are as attractive as average southern europeans
Well I don't rly know how they look. Idc tbh.

@Mr_Norwood is an expert for Morroco

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1209 and Lorsss
spain is cringe

It's because most spanish men are gay (that's true) and the chicks don't have other alternatives.

I speak Spanish and look like a Med dipped in chocolate. Would I slay?

Meme