Just be ethnic

Deleted member 10615

Deleted member 10615

Brachy pride worldwide
All the white girls here only date ethnics in highschool the only girls that want white guys here are the nerdy white girls or ethnic women specifically curry and Asian women but even then quite a few want ethnics instead

All they have to do here is be nt and try act tough witch is Ironic because the white kids including me have had way harder lives and are poorer my parents are both drug adicts for fuck sake but because there dark they get girls

the only girls white guys get at my school are curries and nerdy low value white girls all the hot ones date ethnics because muh not racist and they think there tough even tho it’s all an act

Islanders, blacks, curries, middle eastern all just have to be nt in Aussie high schools to get girls

They even brag about it on TikTok saying our women get passed around by there friend groups

Does jbw even exist? I don’t get it, whites nose mog, height mog ( more then half the time) colouring mog, personality mog, lower third mog, eye mog ect but yet they choose ethnics to be edgy or some shit

There is no such thing as a incel ethnic only a stupid one

Attachments

• EAB8B39E-236A-426E-9D06-9B3FCE952B5D.png
    EAB8B39E-236A-426E-9D06-9B3FCE952B5D.png
    380.9 KB · Views: 314
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 11963, Growth Plate and 7 others
C7CCAE87 751B 4649 ABFD 3F11BEF60D2F
Here they are bragging about our women being passed aroundlike a vape

I’m guessing they got done hang banging a ginger girl because here they are making fun of her saying strawberry cheesecake looking sss in the caption

Fucking animals

• +1
Reactions: metagross
OP'S PREVIOUS THREAD.

NIGGA U BIPOLAR OR WHAT?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart, never_lucky, Deleted member 6273 and 10 others
All the white girls here only date ethnics in highschool the only girls that want white guys here are the nerdy white girls or ethnic women specifically curry and Asian women but even then quite a few want ethnics instead

All they have to do here is be nt and try act tough witch is Ironic because the white kids including me have had way harder lives and are poorer my parents are both drug adicts for fuck sake but because there dark they get girls

the only girls white guys get at my school are curries and nerdy low value white girls all the hot ones date ethnics because muh not racist and they think there tough even tho it’s all an act

Islanders, blacks, curries, middle eastern all just have to be nt in Aussie high schools to get girls

They even brag about it on TikTok saying our women get passed around by there friend groups

Does jbw even exist? I don’t get it, whites nose mog, height mog ( more then half the time) colouring mog, personality mog, lower third mog, eye mog ect but yet they choose ethnics to be edgy or some shit

Cope, the only girls that date ethnics are low IQ drug addicts. Why do you think brown people are overrepresented in rape statistics pal?

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Stare
OP'S PREVIOUS THREAD.

NIGGA U BIPOLAR OR WHAT?
Well it’s really fucking confusing for me

here is hearing being white is good and you have jbw and ethnics are incel but irl it’s the complete opposite

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, gamma and Jason Voorhees
Cope, the only girls that date ethnics are low IQ drug addicts. Why do you think brown people are overrepresented in rape statistics pal?
You have no idea about highschool don’t you? Women are stupid and naive then and thinks it’s cool to date ethnics because there seem as tough even tho most aren’t and there sheltered pussies with helicopter parents that are good to them

I live in a 99% White country where ethnics are seen as weak fags that need to groom under aged children to get laid. So I wouldn’t know much about. Your post sounds like tranny cuck propaganda.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Growth Plate, Stare and 1 other person
And you called me fucking dumb when i said ethnics slay in aus

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
These ethnics are stylemaxxed with perms and look NT. I've heard stylemaxxed ethnics like these slay in the US and Uk aswell

EAB8B39E 236A 426E 9D06 9B3FCE952B5D

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 10615
I live in a 99% White country where ethnics are seen as weak fags that need to groom under aged children to get laid. So I wouldn’t know much about. Your post sounds like tranny cuck propaganda.
Same

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
How the fuck does that sound tranny cuck you fucking retard

Most are incels who resort to rape and arranged marriages
Is that just in london? Coz most male sex offenders in England seem to be white

Ethnicity of sentenced male sex offenders in prison in England and Wales

• Woah
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
  • +1
Everywhere in the uk
We’re talking about percentage. Most sex offenders are white but ethnics are disproportionately represented
It's quite even tbh. Ethnics make up around 13% of the population and 14% of sex offenders are ethnic. The ethnics that are specifically disproportionately represented are blacks with them making up just 3% of the population yet 8% of the sex offenders are blacks

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Germania
just be good looking + nt theory

ethnics seem more nt
whites seem more gl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 10615 and .👽.
COPE

I will deliver a new ethnic black pill this evening. In summary, yesterday i was with three girls in a bar and they laughed at ethnics, statements were like "no woman wants them, the only chance for them is a mediated woman through the family.":lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Growth Plate, Deleted member 756 and 2 others

Jbc strikes everytime

• +1
COPE

I will deliver a new ethnic black pill this evening. In summary, yesterday i was with three girls in a bar and they laughed at ethnics, statements were like "no woman wants them, the only chance for them is a mediated woman through the family.":lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
doesn't prove anything what some women say its how they act

its about being GL and NT = slayer
or do you guys think a GL arab cant slay?:forcedsmile:

• +1
doesn't prove anything what some women say its how they act

its about being GL and NT = slayer
or do you guys think a GL arab cant slay?:forcedsmile:
It was in Frankfurt yesterday, the story is brutal. I will tag you.

GL Arab = slays low class hoes
GL White = slays low class hoes and quality women

It's not about getting girls, it's about getting quality.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, CursedOne, Deleted member 756 and 1 other person
It was in Frankfurt yesterday, the story is brutal. I will tag you.

GL Arab = slays low class hoes
GL White = slays low class hoes and quality women

It's not about getting girls, it's about getting quality.
yea seems legit. never saw a high class Stacy with an brown guy, its social suicide for them i guess

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, fogdart, Germania and 1 other person
  • +1
This is from 1989, the numbers from our decade are more important.
Indeed plus the uk now has way more ethnics
Still more or less the same. Read this article

While these haven't been published in any comprehensive format, they have been used in a number of academic studies. Sheffield Hallam University provides one snapshot of the ethnic profile of male sex offenders in England and Wales for 2007:

ethnicprofile.jpg

Given that the vast majority of prisoners in the UK are male, this is a reasonable, though not exact, indicator of the overall proportion of offenders who are of 'white' ethnicity.

The data suggests that the proportion of offenders who are white could well be described as 'overwhelming'.

Still more or less the same. Read this article

While these haven't been published in any comprehensive format, they have been used in a number of academic studies. Sheffield Hallam University provides one snapshot of the ethnic profile of male sex offenders in England and Wales for 2007:

ethnicprofile.jpg

Given that the vast majority of prisoners in the UK are male, this is a reasonable, though not exact, indicator of the overall proportion of offenders who are of 'white' ethnicity.

The data suggests that the proportion of offenders who are white could well be described as 'overwhelming'.
Blacks are 3% in the UK, but they're 10% of the sex offenders, so they're overrepresented.

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 756
>1989
Lol most sex offenders are white but ethnics are overrepresented in sexual offenders.
The grooming gangs pretty much confirm this.
Pretty much all ethnics in the UK are incels who lose their virginity very late. Most of my Indian and East Asian friends are virgins even though apparently Indians are meant to be chads.
thank God I’m mainly white ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
Op is absolutely right.
But not all ethnics have this halo, only blacks, mulattos and latinos imo

white women always date outside their race, what's their problem? fuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Looks234, Deleted member 10615 and 2 others
Finally this aspie website is starting to accept that ethnic doesn’t automatically mean incel.

• +1
Op is absolutely right.
But not all ethnics have this halo, only blacks, mulattos and latinos imo

white women always date outside their race, what's their problem? fuck
This
Imo blacks generally mog but when light skins are good looking they’re very good looking

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 10615 and gamma
Finally this aspie website is starting to accept that ethnic doesn’t automatically mean incel.
It does for the most part. Curry and rice is incel mainly whereas black and Latino not so much

• +1
Reactions: gamma
It does for the most part. Curry and rice is incel mainly whereas black and Latino not so much
Anyone can be incel, I’m talking about automatically being branded one due to ethnicity.

Anyone can be incel, I’m talking about automatically being branded one due to ethnicity.
Of course not every south/East Asian will be incel but they’re more likely to be

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
This
Imo blacks generally mog but when light skins are good looking they’re very good looking
This is cope. Blacks have worse features on average (fat nose, faggot lips etc). Women just want to try black cock that's why they can slay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 10615

you must be getting this from tiktok or some shit, most women that are white and attractive date white men, or light skinned men. It's really fucking rare for them not to, in Australia it might not be the case but every time I've gone it's just white on white usually when looking at couples 18+. Women just can't brag about liking white guys because that would come off as "racist" stop being paranoid lmfao and make aliyeh to Europe.

• +1
OP what the fuck are you smoking lmao

Besides no one gives a rats ass about high school, being curry in college and beyond is instant -2 PSL. I doubt Asians and other ethnics are much better off although of course they still are. This doesn’t apply to gl Arabs though ngl.

Wtf city r u in Bhai??