Just be First pill

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Professor
I see it every single day. If the couples are young and they both look happy/ the relationship looks genuine. I can bet 100$ that is just be first at play. Women who are young and vigrin bond easily with the person they lost their virginity too.

This is because the brain releases oxytocin, also known as the "love hormone", during sex, which can make people feel a sense of trust and bond with their partner. However women generally break up with their relationships due to various reason and whore out and after years of whoring around lose this pair bonding ability which is why men care so much about virginity and not getting leftovers because women at that point are just emotional baggage with a pussy attached to them. They are completely desensitized away from their feelings. They don't develop feelings for any men. They are deceitful,boastful, manipulative and promiscuous gold diggers because they have been ruined. Find your wife young or don't get a wife at all.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: WishIHadBBC, Konstantin, BrainrottenZoomer and 23 others
Women who are young and vigrin bond easily with the person they lost their virginity too.
Download 2

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Kaari, watah and 4 others
@Amnesia @TechnoBoss @Whatever @6ft4 @TheLastLaugh

• +1
Reactions: Whatever, Kaari and Carbine
@standardcel @psychomandible @ChadL1te @Sprinkles @alurmo

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible, Kaari, Carbine and 2 others
I see it every single day. If the couples are young and they both look happy/ the relationship looks genuine. I can bet 100$ that is just be first at play. Women who are young and vigrin bond easily with the person they lost their virginity too.

This is because the brain releases oxytocin, also known as the "love hormone", during sex, which can make people feel a sense of trust and bond with their partner. However women generally break up with their relationships due to various reason and whore out and after years of whoring around lose this pair bonding ability which is why men care so much about virginity and not getting leftovers because women at that point are just emotional baggage with a pussy attached to them. They are completely desensitized away from their feelings. They don't develop feelings for any men. They are deceitful, boastful, dominating and promiscuous because they have been ruined. Find your wife young or don't get a wife at all.
Finding a clean woman, young or not is unfortunately difficult and basically alike to finding a needle in a haystack. There are tons of women in their teens (15,16) who have had several sexual partners or worse yet, boyfriends. I missed out on an opportunity to approach an untouched jb who, on paper, seemed like a worthy long term relationship but to my demise I spotted her with a ltn brown arab that left me in dismay. There’s always an underlying competition at play when in social circles/settings and if you don’t build up the courage to pursue quickly then your chance is going to slip away in the blink of an eye. Be wary people, and act fast before it’s too late. Don’t be like me. I’ll forever rot alone.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Kaari, Suns9999 and 3 others

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: TiktokUser, Kaari, Suns9999 and 2 others
step 1 for this
be NT

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Kaari, Suns9999 and 2 others
Agree my boi

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wrist cry, bloomercel, Suns9999 and 1 other person
Just be chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Kaari and Suns9999
Or you could be wrong and they could just be a happy couple

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kaari and Suns9999
Just be first is legit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ihearvoices, bloomercel, Kaari and 3 others
No even being a chad won't satisfy a foid that has been ruined. Why do u think chads also get regularly cheated on etc.
To attract Virgin foid you must be chad

Simple as that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ihearvoices, bloomercel, Kaari and 2 others
just be first pill has made me consider the rope on more than one occasion, niggas who ascended with jbf got to feel genuine love from a foid, i dont know if its cope but i feel like the first love is the most strongest i legit see it in how foids worship their bfs who are subpar in looks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Kaari, Suns9999 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Kaari
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Kaari and MoggerGaston
Wherever 18yr old foids go to celebrate their 18th birthday I would assume.
>18th birthday
>still virgin

Ur not making it sound very promising :feelswhy::ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Kaari and TechnoBoss

This is because the brain releases oxytocin, also known as the "love hormone", during sex, which can make people feel a sense of trust and bond with their partner. However women generally break up with their relationships due to various reason and whore out and after years of whoring around lose this pair bonding ability which is why men care so much about virginity and not getting leftovers because women at that point are just emotional baggage with a pussy attached to them. They are completely desensitized away from their feelings. They don't develop feelings for any men. They are deceitful,boastful, manipulative and promiscuous gold diggers because they have been ruined. Find your wife young or don't get a wife at all.
Water.org

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Kaari
I don't believe in JBF, most relationships are simply scripted AI NPC relationships , the reason incels get furious is because the algorithim is rigged against them for the purpose of energy harvest of emotional feelings of loneliness and frustration.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4, ihearvoices, Jason Voorhees and 2 others